HR analytics Professional is responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR-related issues. They analyze and evaluate data and reports as well as advise changes and improvements in the same. HR analysts Professional also collects benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits with mapping out salary ranges for open positions.
- HR analysts Professional is responsible for calculating retention, turnover, and internal mobility rates. They also report on key recruiting metrics.
- They assist hiring managers in designing hiring and training plans as well as forecast costs by department and help in creating budgets.
- HR analysts Professional also assess results from our employee performance reviews and work with the HR team to resolve various HR-related issues.
- Further, in their daily task, they also communicate with customers where necessary. And, help with troubleshooting as per the client’s business needs.
- They also help with job audits and HR investigations and following up with relevant parties.
- Lastly, they create and deliver specialized presentations and training on HR-related topics across the business.
So, let’s get started with the in-depth details and resources to become a Certified HR Analytics Professional.
Vskills Certified HR Analytics Professional
HR analytics has emerged as a major contributor to understanding the effectiveness of HR processes and factors affecting employees’ motivation, productivity, and performance. Thus, the Vskills HR Analytics Professional certification course will help HR professionals, managers, HR consultants as well as graduates to excel in HR analytics by enhancing their skills. With this certification, candidates will be able to stand out in today’s competitive job market and showcase their advanced skills.
Vskills being India’s largest certification providers gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
Certified HR Analytics Professional covers the following topics –
Using Spreadsheets for Analytics
Visualizing Data in Spreadsheets
- Excel Data Visualization Tools
- Data Queries in Excel
- Data Summarization in Excel
- Frequency Distributions
- PivotTables and Pivot Charts
Descriptive Statistical Measures
- Statistical Notation
- Measures of Location
- Measures of Dispersion
- Measures of Shape
- Measures of Association
- Excel Descriptive Statistics Tools
- Probability Basics
- Discrete Probability Distributions
- Continuous Probability Distributions
- Distribution Fitting
Sampling and Estimation
- Sampling Methods
- Statistical Sampling
- Sampling Distributions
- Interval Estimates
- Confidence Intervals
- Prediction Intervals
- Simple Linear Regression
- Residual Analysis and Regression Assumptions
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Regression with Categorical Independent Variables
- Regression Models with Nonlinear Terms
- Significance of HRM
- Objectives of HRM
- Functions of Human Resource Management
- Modes of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Planning and Human Resource Practices
- Limitations of HRM
Recruitment and Talent Management Analytics
- Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Capability
- Job Analysis and Design
- Compensation Management
- Performance Appraisal, Planning and Execution
- Rewards and Recognition
- Employee Churn
- Talent Development
- Career Progression
- Employee Retention
- Employee Engagement
Learning, Training and Development Analytics
Advanced HR Analytics
- KPI Dashboards
- HR KPI Dashboards
- Talent Analytics Maturity
- HR Cost Benefit
- Role of Social Media
- HR Balanced Scorecard
- Conducting Attrition Prediction
- Implementing Employee Engagement
Other Analytical Tools
Preparation Guide for Vskills Certified HR Analytics Professional
The best way to start preparing for the certification exam is to first gather all the study resources and guides. This is important so that candidates need not waste time researching the contents and topics. As without having the study resources candidates will face difficulty to understand the concepts. So, get the best study resources and start preparing for the exam. However, for Certified HR Analytics Professional, below there are resources provided by Vskills that will help candidates to cover all the concepts and prepare well for the exam.
Refer Exam Objectives
Exam objectives are important as it provides brief about the exam by diving the syllabus into topics that include various sections and subsections. Candidates should get all the content and topics related to the exam. As it provides a benefit to candidates to understand better during the preparation time. Doing this will help them to understand things more accurately. For Certified HR Analytics Professional the topics include –
- Analytics Introduction
- Using Spreadsheets for Analytics
- Visualizing Data in Spreadsheets
- Descriptive Statistical Measures
- Probability Distributions
- Sampling and Estimation
- Statistical Inference
- Regression Analysis
- HR Management
- HR Analytics
- Recruitment and Talent Management Analytics
- Learning, Training and Development Analytics
- Advanced HR Analytics
- Other Analytical Tools
With E-learning for Vskills Certified HR Analytics Professional, candidates will get a better understanding of the content using the online learning material for a lifetime. Moreover, Vskills provides hard copy material that will help them in improving skills and staying up to date with the learning curve for getting better opportunities.
Books for Reference
Candidates should start taking help from reference books for understanding concepts and topics fastly. However, for the Certified HR Analytics Professional exam, there are various books available which you can find online or in libraries. Some of the books are as follows:
- Predictive HR Analytics: Mastering the HR Metric Book by Kirsten Edwards and Martin R. Edwards
- The New HR Analytics Book by Jac Fitz-enz
Evaluate yourself with Practice Test
Practice tests are equally important during the preparation time. This not only helps candidates to improve their answering skills but also helps in finding out the weak areas. Moreover, by assessing themselves candidates will get a clear view of their preparation and then start working on it accordingly. So, start practicing for the exam and get certified.
Top 50 Interview Questions on HR Analytics
Get ready to crack you job interview whether you are a fresher or professional. These interview questions are solely designed to serve the purpose to enrich you with knowledge. We have curated expert questions to help both beginners and professionals that will help them to advance their career and gain knowledge to face any typical interview.