Cipla has collaborated with Vskills to provide upskilling and assessment to healthcare institutions for improvement of healthcare quality.
Cipla is a leading global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to high-quality, branded and generic medicines. It is trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies. Over the last 8 decades, they have strengthened our leadership in India’s pharmaceutical industry and fortified our promise of ‘Caring for Life’.
Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression; other medical conditions.
UNNATI expands to Up-skilling courses of Non-Medical Nature Administered Through Internet.
It provides upskilling platform for healthcare stakeholders from Materials, Purchase, Pharmacy and Nursing Departments of the Hospital and healthcare institution.
The upskilling and assessment will result in certification, which are not only an added qualification but a great asset in the Hospital’s portfolio and demonstrate continuous pursuit of avenues for upgradation and progress.
USPs of Unnati Certifications:
- Bridging the gap: Unnati course modules have been built on verified market need and upcoming trends
- Modern course delivery: The course modules are delivered in a mix of on-line and offline formats to ensure unrestricted learning with access
- practice tests, case studies and course text available to the participants at their own convenience
- Standardisation of service levels: The focused course modules were developed in conjunction with industry leaders and renowned educationists to
- make the participants conversant with industry best practices
The UNNATI has been launched with training and assessment on “Certified Healthcare Customer Service Professional”, to enhance customer service and customer facing functions of healthcare institutions. This course helps the Hospital administrators in ensuring that all the patient touchpoints are aligned to the vision of providing the best patient experience and help the Hospital gain a sustainable competitive advantage.