- Create an image of yourself 10-years from now.
- Chalk-out your 10-year plan, put down on paper what you want to accomplish in your life.
- Surrender yourself to your desires and set goals to get things done.
- Let your goals absorb you and you will find yourself making the right decisions to reach your goal
- Move step-by-step. Regard each task you perform as important, no matter how small it may seem as it is a step towards your goal
- Take a detour whenever required, it should never mean surrendering the goal
- Invest in yourself and things that help in building mental power and efficiency