Do you have an interest in AngularJS or want to make a career in web development? Then, AngularJS certification is the place where you need to be. In this article, you will get every certification details as well as other benefits you can achieve from this.
Over the past years, Angular certification has proven to be a golden ticket to speed up careers. Similarly, AngularJS helps professionals and web Developers to enhance their web development skills with helping to create mobile applications in a short period of time. Moreover, it provides different techniques for developers to build web applications. So, first, let’s begin with an overview of AngularJS.
AngularJS is one of the most popular web frameworks that perform operations like building web applications. The major IT corporations have switched their applications to AngularJS to achieve an increase in proficiency and productivity. As a result, there are impressive improvements in the overall performance of the web or mobile application. Moreover, AngularJS provides professionals an easy path to develop Web and Mobile Application. This includes efficient and unique techniques that will help them in enhancing their careers. It is also good for those who are already working and would like to advance more in their career. Further, there are certain benefits to learning Angular.
Benefits of AngularJS
- Secondly, it is a single page application which means that only a single HTML web page is loaded and further updates are for that single page only.
- Thirdly, it is easy to extend and customize due to certain built-in attributes. Where these attributes make it possible to extend the functionality of HTML by attaching a specific behavior with it. And, Customize means adding or removing features or functionality for fulfilling the specific needs.
- In addition, Google supports the AngularJS framework. In which, there are regular updates and provides a capacity to work across the operating system.
- There are three components of MVC architecture (Model, View, Controller) in which a programmer to split the code into multiple MVC components. But, in Angular, it is done automatically.
What makes AngularJS in demand?
Some features of AngularJS that make it so popular are:
- Firstly, it supports two-way data binding that reduces the amount of boilerplate code.
- Secondly, it provides Unit testing and also supports context-based communication.
- It helps in packaging and deploying applications to mobile devices and over the web.
- In this, the designers and developers can work together as HTML is used for templating.
- Moreover, there is the best utilization of programming practices with making testability easy.
- AngularJS is simple to modify, alter or add properties without any unpredicted complications.
- In this, the Software can be developed in a very short time and with fewer efforts in development.
In the next section, we will get inside the AngularJS Certifications.
Whenever we talk about AngularJS, the developer word is always used by its sides. The reason is AngularJS is well known amongst the developer as it provides unique and efficient techniques for building web applications. As a result, more aspirants are applying for AngularJS certifications to become Certified AngularJS Developers. Moreover, it will help you to become advanced in developing web applications using AngularJS. But, in every certification, there is a need for clarification about certain things that includes target audience, prerequisites and other important details that you need to focus on before entering into the certification world. So, let’s get started with it.
The AngularJS certification is best suitable for:
- Firstly, Students of Engineering in Computers
- Then, UI Engineer
- Thirdly, Front-end Engineer
- Web Developers and Testing Professionals
- Lastly, Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science
This is a very essential part of the certification. As the prerequisite will help you know about the knowledge and experience you should have for the particular certification. The prerequisites are,
- Secondly, good knowledge of JS frameworks or UI Development. And, experience in the areas of web development or any JS frameworks is an added advantage.
Important concepts for the exam
There is a list of topics provided for AngularJS to help you during the preparation. Some of the topics that will help you prepare step by step for the exam.
But, Angular has no official certification to become a Certified AngularJS Developer because there is no direct authority. Therefore, you may come across many bodies providing the same. However, the main question here is which association to choose from. So, in the next section, we’re providing our top training providers for the Angular certification.
Top Certification Bodies
If you are willing to learn AngularJS then there are many websites and portals that provide training for this exam. Here, you will get to learn all the core and advanced concepts of AngularJS. In addition, you will get a bulk of free practice tests for AngularJS. The training providers include,
In the section, we will talk about the steps to learn AngularJS.
Joining Training Course. This will help you to gain knowledge of concepts such as TypeScript, Bootstrap Grid System, Dependency Injections, SPA, Directives, Forms, Pipes, etc by using the best study material. Moreover, the benefits of taking an online course are that you will get Tutorials on AngularJS as well as practice tests. This also includes expert assistance to solve all your doubts and queries.
Self-Paced Learning. These are Online Classrooms in which you will get 36 hours of instructor-led online training. Moreover, they will give access to download e-book and three industry-based projects.
The next question that comes to mind is, how will AngularsJS make a big difference in terms of career.
AngularJS: Market Value
Top Job Roles
The top job roles include,
- The web developer role is to meet all the client’s requirements. It works on both the front end and back end part. And the main focus is on how a website will look and behave as per the client’s demand.
- UI developer means a user interface developer that performs the work of both a web developer and a web designer. Where a Web designer designs the web pages and a web developer adds the functionality in the web pages.
Front end web developer
- Front end web developer’s attention is only on a look at the website. And, it mainly works on the front end. Also, it includes designing web pages, linking web pages, etc.
Top Companies using AngularJS
Angular being on top of the stack technology is used by many top companies. Some of the companies are:
- Tech Mahindra
Pay Scale For AngularJS
The average pay for a Front End Developer / Engineer is Rs 449,706 approximately annually. And, the average pay for a Front End Developer / Engineer with AngularJS is Rs 491,309 approx annually.
Below you can see the base average salary in the Indian market.
The one good thing about AngularJS is that there are really no drawbacks to this certification. And, learning and getting certified as an AngularJS developer is a great investment. Moreover, it is well worth it to get you to explore new opportunities with a large salary pay. So, get started with the AngularJS certification and enhance your career as the web and mobile application developer.
Learn and enhance your AngularJS skills. Become a Certified AngularJS Developer Now!