Looking for certification courses for Angular 4/6? Well, you’ve reached the right destination. In this article, we’re going to answer your question as well as discuss all the benefits you’ll gain after acquiring the angular certification.
In today’s competitive world certification can help candidates differentiate from other applicants. Not only this, but certification courses help candidates in broadening their employment opportunities. As a valid certification helps to display the candidate’s advanced skills and result in higher earning potential.
In the same vein, Angular certification will prove to be your golden ticket to speed up your career. Consequently, Angular is intended for programmers, web developers, scholars, and graduates aspiring to outshine their chosen fields. Also, it is well fit for specialists who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression. So, let’s begin with this article with an outline of angular.
Popularity and Versions
- First of all, Angular 2.0 – released on September 14, 2016
- Secondly, Angular 4.0 – released on March 23, 2017
- Subsequently, Angular 5.0 – released on November 1, 2017
- Further, Angular 6.0 – released on May 4, 2018
- Moreover, Angular 7.0 – released on October 18, 2018
- Last but not least, Angular 8.0 – released on May 28, 2019.
Now, let’s move on and understand the intended audience and Prerequisities for the same.
This Angular certification course is perfect for:
- Students and Applicants who yearn to learn UI development
- Technical Project Administrators and Technical Leads
- UI Developers
- QAs, Architects
- Full Stack Web Developers
Angular 4 Features
The main objective of Angular 4 –
- First thing first, it fulfills the expectations of modern developers.
- Subsequently, this is the fastest responsiveness and performance from their web applications.
- Not to mention, it has the ability to make static Web pages more dynamic.
- Last but not least, allows web designers to add more tools.
Angular 6 Features
Angular 6 has many advanced features and also it is quite easier and faster to use. Below-listed features are provided in the latest version –
- First of all, it has upgraded decorator and error message scheme
- Subsequently, multiple validators are attached for the array method
- Further, added support for the native elements
- Moreover, Closure compiler that continuously generates small bundles
- In addition, Typescript 2.7 + supports
- After this, Injectable HttpInterceprtor that can be injected HttpClient
- In the same vein, Missing lifecycle tests can be added for projected components
- Not to mention, Optional generic types can be added for ElementRef
- Also, Query predicates can be renamed LQuery and LQuery to LQueries.
- Furthermore, Canonical view query can be added
- Consequently, Type and hooks can be added to directive def
- Lastly, Restored state and navigation source can be added to NavigationStart
Why the growing demand for Angular?
Angular is regarded as the fastest growing and evolving front-end application development solution. It can solve the compliance element across different orientations of mobile as well as the desktop. And, the reason being, the language offers a continuously expanding and growing framework to provide better ways for developing web applications.
Not to mention, more authentic templates and the data-binding facility is also available within this framework. Angular is the topmost choice of the developers because of a wide range of features that are offered in its every improved version.
Is there any certification for Angular?
Nowadays, Angular has become a well-known term amongst all the developers due to its acceptance all around the globe. As a result, more and more individuals are learning it through different platforms such as official documentation, video courses, articles, blogs, podcasts and many more.
All this has resulted in the demand for a spike in Angular Certification. But sadly, Angular has no official certification because there is no direct authority.
Therefore, you may come across many associations providing the same. However, the question arises, which association to choose from. So, in the next section, we’re providing our top picks for the Angular certification.
Top Certification Bodies
Not to fret. There are plenty of websites and portals who provide the core and advanced tutorials of Angular and certifications to upgrade your profile. So, check out the curated list of websites below.
Pathway to get Angular Certification
As the Angular framework is becoming popular, the demand for Angular developers is also increasing day by day. Many big organizations are looking for candidates who can develop the web application.
Tutorials for Preparation
There are various sources available that provide you beneficial Angular 4 Learning Tutorial that can help you a lot in understanding the exam concepts. Moreover, it will guide you step by step in understanding the various frameworks and techniques to acquire the required skills.
Joining Groups and Forums
This means that you can also register to some groups or communities and discussion forums where you can share your issues or queries with the experts. Similarly, there are some question-answers sites such as Quora, StackOverflow which will help you in the same.
Practice Test and Mock Series
There are a lot of websites offering free practice tests on Angular. You may refer these websites to keep you self updates as well as keep your skills in check.
Top Job Roles
By learning Angular, you will get a comprehensive knowledge of Angular development and be able to pursue your career in the following Job Role. Some of the common designations for Angular professionals in the industry are –
- Firstly, Web developer
- Secondly, Front-End Developer
- Thirdly, Software Engineer
- Subsequently, Software Developer
- After this, Web app developer
- Not to mention, an Associate technology analyst
- Also, UI developer
- Moreover, UX developer
- Further, MVC web developer
- In addition, Front-end developer
Top Recruiters for Angular Developer
With proper skills and certification, you can easily earn a place in the following big brands.
- Google, Inc.
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.
- Microsoft Corp
- Intel Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
The most fascinating aspect to hear is that the above-mentioned associations not just only hire the experienced Angular Developers but also, the entry-level ones as well. Thus offering a lot of scope for growth at the beginning of your career.
As salary is one thing that totally depends upon various factors that include your job role, the experience and also the organization you’re working on. So, we have provided the image below which clearly depicts the salary according to the job role.
Not to mention, every year, an Entry-Level Software Engineers get cashed $78,958 on an average scale. However, the highest salary slab goes up to as high as $117,107. Moreover, an experienced Software Engineers earns a whopping US$101,022 on an average and as high as $144,090 per annum. So, what are you waiting for? This indeed is the golden ticket that will elevate your career drastically.
But, before you rush and get yourself enrolled with a certification program, let’s look at the more benefits you will enjoy after acquiring Angular certification.
Benefits of Angular Certification
Who doesn’t want extra benefits? We all love benefits and especially those which would elevate our career and thereby increasing the salary slab. So, let’s begin the individual benefits that will help you polish those skills after Angular Certification.
Solid insight into the Angular framework will help you in the following fashion:
- Reduced coding: The new and updated Angular versions, sustain mode View Controller (MVC) Developers which assist in coding shortcodes and thereby reducing both time and effort.
- Angular Edge: Developers can now easily face the rising demands for the Angular framework in the software industry. Further, this offers an edge over others in discovering high-paying jobs
- Multiple Job Roles: Angular developers can also operate within the multiple job roles such as Front-End Developer, Software Developer, Software Architect, etc
- Create with Ease: This also offers customization, that results in full-featured production applications utilizing the flexible and reliable interface of the Angular framework.
The top organizations use the updated Angular technology and here are a few reasons-
- Angular supports Single Page Applications (SPAs): This backs up the development of SPAs which offer better user experience as it minimizes the wait time for reloading of the full webpage significantly.
- Angular is modular: It facilitates functionality by arranging and distinguishing the codes into modules.
- Google Long-Term Support: Angular follows the Google Supported Community with additional support from IntelliJ IDEA and Visual Studio .NET IDEs
- Easy integration: Angular provides easy and seamless integration into multiple frameworks like Ionic, Wijmo, and Telerik’s Kendo UI.
Web application development is becoming more secure, simple, and quick with the help of Angular. It has also helped the applications to be more extensible, adaptable, and highly protected. Therefore there is a need in the IT industry of Certified Angular candidates. So, individuals and trainees who desire to work in IT or software development. Then they should definitely go for an Angular certification course.
Since the best certifications have the ability to lead applicants to a better path. So, make sure to get your Angular certification from a trusted source.