Python sits among the most popular programming languages. Due to which there are several courses as well as certification programs available in the market. But, the question arises which one to choose from? Since there are many Python certifications available, therefore you must choose the one that adds value to your profile.
Now many candidates are interested in testifying their programming skills in the popular general-purpose programming language. However, there are many who just want to have the python certification for promotion or a raise in salary. Although there might be several institutions and organizations offering Python certifications, there are only a few reputed places for grabbing certification.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages around the globe. Not to mention, every tech giants including Facebook, Amazon, is using Python. Well, you have to agree that the upcoming years look bright for Python. Furthermore, the language’s open-source community continues to develop innovative libraries with a wide array of applications. And indeed, it is changing the way businesses engage with their clients.
Now let’s move on and understand what is the reason behind Python’s popularity.
The reason behind Python’s Popularity
If something is getting popular among people, there’s always a reason behind it. And, in this case, Python as a language is been critically acclaimed by all its users. Not only the big tech companies but also the small scale companies are using Python. So, first, let’s begin with its benefits.
Benefits of Python
Below we have mentioned all the characteristics of Python language which make it so popular. Which in turn makes Python certification way more significant. So, let’s begin with this-
- First of all, Python as a language is very comfortable to learn and work with. Not to mention, it is user-friendly.
- Secondly, it is is more efficacious, which signifies it is more reasonable and precise.
- Subsequently, Python is an interpreted language. Thus, implies analysts can easily produce the code line by line which makes debugging easy. Thus, beneficial to all.
- Furthermore, Python runs on different platforms such as Windows, Linux, Unix, and several others.
- In addition, Python is easily available, making it an open-source.
- Also, it is extensible. This indicates that other programming languages can also arrange the code easily.
- After this, Python as a language has a broad library. Furthermore, it grants a vast set of modules.
- Last but not least, it can easily advance with Graphical user interfaces.
Now that we know all the benefits of Python language. So, let’s understand how the language has dominated itself and shown incredible growth in the past few years.
Incredible Growth of Python
Python as a programming language has now made its way through several sectors of web technology. In the same vein, Python users are rising rapidly. Moreover, this number continues to grow by more than 12% annually. In addition, Stack Overflow’s 2019 Developer Survey found that more software engineers are interested in learning Python than any other language.
The number of Python users is rising steadily over the past ten years and continues to grow by more than 18% annually. Since the vendors across the globe continue to use the language. Hence, the number of users is likely to keep increasing. Also, with the increased use of Python language in data science. We expect the user base will also grow outside of the traditional tech community. Nonetheless, nowadays video games, business software and the majority of web applications are built with the help of Python.
Now let’s see the most important changes that the Python language has created-
- Over the globe, there is a huge rise seen in the traffic growth rate of Python.
- Also, since last year, Python has shown a growth rate of 45%.
- After this, this shouldn’t come as a shock- Pyhton ranked at the top in the list of ‘Top Programming Language in 2019’.
- Moreover, this has been predicted that the future traffic of Python will overtake all the other programming languages.
Speaking of the future, we all are interested in ours. So, let’s move on and understand what the future holds for Python. Because let’s be honest, Python’s future is your future.
Scope of Python in future
Well, it is a fact now, Python is here to stay. And, Python will remain as one of the most popular programming languages in the world for the foreseeable future. The language’s gentle learning curve, united with its high level of flexibility and broad array of plugins, will help it score even more users over the next several years, especially within big tech. Moreover, for the upcoming years, leading big companies are going to adapt Python software development. Because all they need a single full-stack language that can be useful for the bulk of their development needs.
However, did you know? Some future technologies are also relying on python. So, let’s dive into these technologies which use python as a core element.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data
From the above-mentioned passage, you all must be delighted now. As now you are very certain of the fact that you have chosen the right path. And, your career is bright as the future sun will be. So, now hold your excitement, it’s time for you to learn and understand all the skills required to learn Python language.
Skills required to learn Python language
All the skills that you need to acquire mentioned below for a profitable career
So, let’s start-
- First of all, you don’t need to understand each and every module. However, you must know the basics, including the variations between Python 2 and Python 3.
- Subsequently, know that most project today starts from scratch. Also, most of them leverage an existing framework. Therefore, try to learn one of the common Python frameworks such as Django.
- Furthermore, make sure you know how to connect an application to a database through an ORM instead of writing SQL.
- Moreover, remember that the ability to correctly write and manage threads is key to developing high-performance applications.
- Not to mention, learn how to use RESTful APIs. Because it is necessary to integrate your application with other components.
- In addition, you must know how to package up code for release and deployment.
- Last but not least, master how to code front ends, too. As a result, you can easily contribute more to every project.
So, make sure that you’re well equipped with all the skills mentioned above. Now, let’s move ahead and get certified from a certification body that will lead to great career opportunities.
Trending Python Certification 2020
As it is rightfully said, “The first impression is the last impression”, so if you wish to make the most of the opportunity, then you must think of improving your skills and earning a certification of your interest can help you land into a great job and grow professionally.
Nowadays, certification courses are becoming necessary for a person to stand ahead of others in the competition. Above all, companies also prefer a candidate who is certified. So, here are a few benefits of certification-
- First thing first, certified IT students Make Great Employees.
- Secondly, selection aligned with the growing importance of IT certification.
- Subsequently, one can expect success with IT certifications.
- Further, students gain valuable knowledge and credentials in a short period of time.
- In addition, certificates improve marketability in the workforce.
- Lastly, certificates are much more cost-effective.
What to look at when choosing a certificate program?
Candidate should look for a value-based certificate program. Also, ensure that it has a moderate price point too. Further, make sure that your certificate program is specific in nature and can be easily accomplished within a short period of time. In the same vein, ensure that certificate programs shouldn’t last longer than a year to eighteen months. However, in case you are looking for a career change. Then, look for a program in an emerging field. Because it will provide greater opportunities for employment after completion of the program.
Now, that we have highlighted all the points to look for while choosing a certification. Further, we have shortlisted the best certification for python for your convenience.
Best Certification for Python
As you all may have encountered, there are several certification bodies that offer Python certification. However, don’t get lured by them. Rather, understand and keep this in mind that only a few certifications are widely accepted. So, make sure you make your choice wisely.
Below is the list of certification bodies that offer the best Python certification. Let’s start then –
Vskills- India’s largest certification body
We highly recommend Vskills, as it is a certified Government body. Their certification course allows candidates to accomplish coding tasks about the programming essentials in Python. Moreover, Vskills Python Developer Certification can help candidates to widen their employment opportunities with their advanced skills. Thereby, resulting in higher earning prospective.
Udemy has great market skills and is known all around the globe. They also provide Python certification courses.
Intellipaat Is a leading certification provider. They offer training that will definitely be beneficial.
This is an American learning platform. They do provide some free courses. Moreover, they provide professional certificates.
After obtaining all the skills and earning the appropriate certification, your last step is to find a job. So, let’s get you hired!
Career Prospects in Python Technology
With the onset of Information Technology, the career opportunities linked with python programming language have evolved significantly. Moreover, IT organizations are looking for candidates having excellent core and advanced python skills.
As a result, there is an increased demand for python professionals who can easily perform programming tasks. Not to mention, there is a better career scope for python professionals in the future. Therefore, we have listed some of the python job profiles along with their respective salaries in India.
- Python Developer- Rs. 336k per year
- Software Engineer- Rs. 543,840 per year
- Senior Software Engineer- Rs. 909,651
- Software Developer- Rs. 524,032 per year
- DevOps Engineer- Rs. 634,345 per year
- Data Scientist- Rs. 816,147 per year
Working with Top-notch Companies
There are numerous small and big organizations as well as startups that are immensely using Python to improve their efficiency and meet customer demand. Not to mention, even governmental organizations are using python to maintain and add more functionality to their website.
So, here is a list of all the top-notch companies to work with after getting certified with python-
- Walt Disney Feature Animation
- Roche and many more
Python is an extremely solid and flexible language that has several different applications. And, on top of that, it is very welcoming to new users. Therefore, if you wish to plan for a long programming career then Python Certification would be the last step to achieve your dream job. So, make sure to python certification from a valid certification body.