It is normal to be angry as it is a part f the human emotion. But anger that blows out of proportion and becomes destructive is neither good for you nor the people around you. Some of the tips to control anger are,
- Give some time to your self before reacting
- Think twice before you speak
- Think of possible solutions in a given situation
- Exercise regularly
- Control any kind of negative thought by concentrating on better things.
- Analyse situations that trouble you
- Practice relaxation skills.
- Seek for help when required