One of the top reasons people explore real estate is the fascination it possesses. It is wonderful to imagine how to transform spaces and build lives within them. Thus, real estate offers a way to financial freedom, the fulfillment of helping families to own their homes, and a flexible schedule indeed. So, this blog is intended for people having an interest in gaining insights into real estate.
With the rising competition, companies prefer to hire candidates who possess better certifications and practical skills. Therefore, enrolling in a good course that complements your interest is really beneficial. So, if you are somebody who wants to build a career in real estate then simply follow us till the end of the blog as here you’ll get to find the 10 Best Real Estate Online Certification and Courses in 2022. Let’s begin with knowing the roles, responsibilities, and required skills of a real estate professional.
As a Real-estate agent, one is required to-
- Consulting people on how to sell their home quickly for a good value
- Studying the local real estate community
- Marketing materials and networking
- Taking clients on home tours
- Advising clients to help them get the best value for their home
- Maintaining a of available properties
To begin with, let’s discuss the basic skills that are required to become a proficient real estate professional. These are-
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Industrial knowledge
- Understanding of architecture
10 Best Real Estate Online Certification and Courses in 2022
To find out the course that suits you best out of the numerous courses offered by various educational websites is not an easy task. So, here I am to guide you by providing a list of 10 Best Real Estate Online Certification and Courses in 2022. This will help you analyze and find which of these courses meet your requirements. So, without any further waste of time let’s directly look at what we are here for-
1. Certified Real Estate Consultant Course by Vskills
This course is specifically designed for candidates who are new to this field. Moreover, people involved in brokerages and leasing services, industrial properties, office buildings, property management, and counseling will also find this course highly beneficial. It helps you increase your skills, knowledge, proficiency, and marketability as a real estate professional. On the completion of this course, you’ll develop a clear understanding of the real estate sector as well as the practical aspects of real estate markets, construction terminology, and sale purchase. Following are some important details and the course outline that you should know before enrolling in this course.
- Learning access- Lifelong
- Validity of certificate- Lifetime
- Learning hours- 13 hrs
- Skills of a successful Real Estate Consultant
- Sales and selling
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Pricing
- Sale of Real Estate
- Gifting of Real Estate
- Exchange of Real Estate
- Other Regulations
- Basic IT Skills: Technology and a real estate office
- Personnel Management
2. Construction Management Specialization by Coursera
The program is curated for professionals belonging to the construction and civil engineering industry and looking forward to advancing their careers. This specialization provides its students with comprehensive industry knowledge, the latest trends, and development in the industry. Alongside, it covers all the major facets of construction management such as project initiation and planning, scheduling methods and procedures, cost estimation and control, as well as construction project financials. So, by the end of this specialization, you will have gained enough skills and tools to stay ahead of the curve in the world of construction management. However, keep note of the following important details before applying for the program.
- Level- Beginner
- Subtitles: English, Arabic, Italian, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Russian, Spanish, German, Korean
- Flexible deadlines
- Duration- 7 months(at a pace of 3hrs/week)
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Scheduling
- Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control
- Construction Finance
- The Construction Industry: The Way Forward
3. Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments by Udemy
This is a practical course that’ll teach you the way to use professional techniques for the evaluation of investment opportunities in real estate. It’ll transform you from a total beginner to a confident practitioner in a matter of a few weeks. The tools and materials involved in this course are definitely top-notch. So, you may appear for this program considering the flexible schedules and other important details given below.
- Certification validity- Lifetime
- 19 articles and 16 downloadable resources
- Accessible on- TV and mobile
- Learning hours- 18.5 hrs
- Why do we care about investment analysis?
- Investment process
- Real estate cycles
- How to measure returns?
- Impact of debt on return
- Investment considerations
- Three primary investment strategies
- How to invest with others- Intro to the waterfall framework
- Fix and Flip case study
- Rental income property case study
- Multifamily investment case study
- Commercial real estate case studies
- Waterfall framework implementation in excel
4.Diploma in Intellectual Property by Alison
This course provides a thorough explanation of all types of intellectual property. It very well explains the concepts of copyright, patents, and trademarks. Thus, it is an all-in-one program for candidates interested in knowing things related to real estate. So, go through the following details and course outline, first of all, to be aware of the prerequisites and other information and if this is what you are looking for then don’t wait to get yourself enrolled in this course.
- Duration- 15-20 hrs
- Modules- 14
- Topics- 58
- Basics Of Intellectual Property
- Intangible Economy
- Patents – Part 1
- Patents – Part 2
- Trade Marks
- Diploma In Intellectual Property – First Assessment
- Confidential Information
- Enforcement And Remedies
- Managing Intellectual Property
- Managing Intellectual Property At Universities
- Intellectual Property In Creative And Entertainment Industries
- Diploma In Intellectual Property – Second Assessmen
- Course Assessment
5. Course in Real Estate by Onlinestudies.com
The ICI’s real estate program is a strong training course that is guided by TAFE and is set with real estate industry standards so as to give you the best background while establishing a career in real estate. It provides intensive knowledge of topics involved in real estate such as property sales, management, agency services, and business practices. So, this course will prepare you professionally so that you can get a better position at your current organization or build a new career. Some important details of this course are as follows-
- Learning duration- 40-156 weeks
- Language- English
- Earliest Start Date- Open Enrollment
- Fees- $49 per week
- Property sales
- Property management
- Agency services
- Business practices
6. The real estate business management program by REMI
The Real Estate Business Management program by REMI focuses majorly on the basics of real estate along with the key concepts and terminologies that will help beginners and professionals in the field. It has been developed by the REMI Faculty in conjunction with industry experts and contributors in order to help you in building a career in the real estate business world even in these challenging times. So, straightaway enroll in this program to get familiar with the real estate industry.
- Duration- 46 hours
- Fees- Rs. 35,000 + 18% GST
- Assignments and exam included
- Shareable certificate
1. Introduction to Real Estate and Land Zoning
2. Legal Aspects in Real Estate
3. Documents in Real Estate
4. Construction Process
5. Approval Process
6. Layout Designing
7. Affordable Housing
8. Marketing in Real Estate
9. Digital Marketing
11. Sales and CRM
12. Financial Concepts
13. Project Feasibility
15. Real Estate Valuation
16. Project Costing
7. Real estate diploma by ICI
The content of this course is provided by means of ‘real-world’ situations in which you get to interact with the virtual reality staff and clients as you work through the activities of the course. It is broadly organized into four different streams namely sales, property Management, agency services, and business practices. So, if this is what you are looking for then this course is definitely a good option for you to choose.
- Required study material available
- Course notes will be provided
- Assignment projects
- Certificate of completion
- Property sales
- Property management
- Business practices
- Agency services
8. Socially-Responsible Real Estate Development Course by edX
This course emphasizes teaching the way to evaluate development projects and practice socially responsible real estate oneself by using EIA, SIA, and consultation methods. It is designed in a way to help you build your own theory of what constitutes socially responsible real estate development. Moreover, some other important details of the course to be kept in mind while applying are mentioned below.
- Institution: MITx
- Prerequisites- Basic understanding of microeconomics
- Duration- 5weeks
- Instructor paced
- What is socially-responsible real estate development?
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Social Impact Assessments
- Forest City Case Study and Dealing with an Angry Public
- Conclusion: Creating Shared Benefits
9. Pathways to Property: Starting Your Career in Real Estate by Future Learn
This course showcases you the real estate sector along with the huge variety of career possibilities within. So, whether you wish to be the next sustainability star, an expert in estates, or a managing director of a project, this course is for you. Following are some other important details that you should keep in mind before applying for the course.
- Learning duration- 83 weeks
- Weekly study- 2 hrs
- Rating- 4.8
- What is property, why do we need it and how is it developed?
- Who gets involved when developing property?
- The key issues impacting the property industry and the role that sustainability, globalisation and technology play in property investment, development and management
- How the industry will develop in the future?
- The career opportunities available: roles in the industry and how to start building a career in property
10. Real Estate Analysis Foundations by LinkedIn Learning
This course lays the foundation of real estate analysis. It enables you to see where analysis fits in and explains the three basic investment strategies. In this program, you get to gain insights on measuring your returns and factoring in the impact of debt financing. Moreover, it discusses reviews five real-world case studies to show you how investment analysis can uncover priceless insights. So, if you possess an interest in learning more about real estate analysis then this is the best choice for you.
- Language- English
- Shareable certificate
- Duration- 6 hrs
- Case Study #1: Follow-Along AnalysisCase study #1 overview
- Foundations: Investment ProcessInvestment process overview
- Foundations: Investment ConsiderationsInvestment considerations overview
- Foundations: Three Primary Investment StrategiesInvestment strategies overview
- Foundations: How to Measure ReturnsIntro to measures of returns
- Foundations: The Impact of Debt on ReturnWhat is debt leverage?
- Case Study #2: Advanced Rental Property AnalysisIntro to case studies
- Case Study #3: Advanced Fix and Flip AnalysisSingle fix and flip overview
- Case Study #4: Multifamily AnalysisMultifamily example overview
- Case Study #5: Multiple Properties Portfolio AnalysisMultiple properties example overview
I hope this blog will turn out to be insightful and will help you choose the best course for you. So, stop waiting and start learning; enroll in any of the above courses and kick-start your career in real estate consultation/management.