Recently, many businesses are shifting to React library based on the simplicity and ease of use that it provides. One of the best advantages of it is the ease of learning as compared to the other popular front-end frameworks such as Angular and Vue. Thus, it is one of the most in-demand frameworks in the market.
With the rising competition, companies also prefer to hire candidates who have practical skills and certifications to support their knowledge. Therefore, enrolling in a good course that complements your interest is really beneficial. So, if you are somebody who wants to build a career in ReactJS development then simply follow us till the end of the blog as here you’ll get to find the 10 Best React JS Course and Online Certification to Learn in 2022. Let’s begin with knowing the roles, responsibilities, and required skills of a ReactJS developer.
As a React JS developer, one is required to-
- Discuss user interface ideas and applications with the development team.
- Identify web-based user interactions.
- Review interface designs and application needs.
- Develop and implement responsive user interface components using the concepts of react.
To begin with, let’s discuss the fundamental skills required to become a React JS developer.
- Coding skills
- Knowledge of HTML+CSS
- Programming skills
10 Best React JS Course and Online Certification to Learn in 2022
In today’s world, when numerous courses are offered by various educational websites on Reacht JS, it is not an easy task to decide which of these meets your requirements the best. So, here we are to guide you by providing a list of the 10 Best React JS Course and Online Certification to Learn in 2022. This will help you analyze and find which of these courses meet your requirements. So, without any further waste of time let’s directly look at what we are here for-
1. Certified ReactJS Developer Course by Vskills
This certification program is specially designed for web developers and programmers who wish to build amazing UI’s using React and Flux. This comprehensive course provides you with fundamental knowledge of ReactJS along with the practical skills required to use it in real life. Following are some other important details and the course outline that you should know before enrolling in this course.
- Learning access- Lifelong
- Validity of certificate- Lifetime
- Government certified
- Learning hours- 45 hrs
- Setting up Your Environment
- Hello React
- React Components
- Stateless Functional Components
- Using a Third-Party Component
- Styling React
- React with Redux
- Testing Your Application
- Deploying Your Apps
- Firebase 101
- Firebase with Redux
- Firebase Authentication
- Styling Expensify App
- What Now?
- Hooks, Context, Fragments, and More
2. Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization by Coursera
- Subtitles-English, Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Italian, Vietnamese, German, Russian, Spanish
- Duration- 3 months
- Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4
- Front-End Web Development with React
- Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
3. The Complete ReactJs Course – Basics to Advanced (2021) by Udemy
- Certification validity- Lifetime
- Fee- Rs455
- Accessible on- TV and mobile
- Learning hours- 3.5 hrs
- React introduction
- Introduction to components
- Import and export modules
- Styling components
- Components in detail
- Practice problem 1
- Component life-cycle
4. Developing Cloud Applications with Node.js and React by edX
- Duration- 3weeks
Module 2: Asynchronous I/O with Callback Programming
Module 3: Express Web Application Framework
Module 4: Building a rich front-end application using REACT & ES6
5. React.js Training Course by Simplilearn
This training program helps you master the basics of React including a significant web framework for developing user interfaces that include JSX, state, props, and events. It further dives into Redux, including topics such as actions, reducers, and the state tree. Some other important details of this course are as follows-
- Flexible schedule
- Welcome to Starting with React
- React Components
- React State and Props
- React Event Handling
- Routing in React
- React Flux
- Styling React
- Course Conclusion
6. Learn React with Codecademy
This course helps in the development of a strong understanding of the most important concepts of React including JSX, class and function components, lifecycle methods, props, state, and hooks. Hence, it enables you to combine these ideas in React’s modular programming style. So, if you are someone who wishes to develop a basic understanding of this subject along with the required practical skills then this course is for you.
- React Components
- Components Interacting
- Lifecycle Methods
- Stateless Components From Stateful Components
- Advanced React
7. React JS Training and Certification Course Online by MindMajix
This online program takes you from the fundamentals to building scalable and sophisticated web applications. It helps you learn all the trending ReactJS concepts such as Redux, server-side rendering, React Router, Webpack, JSX, events, and much more with real-life examples. Moreover, some other important details of the course to be kept in mind while applying are mentioned below.
- 20 hrs of sessions
- 17 hrs of labs
- Flexible schedules
- Introduction To ES5 & ES6
- Introduction To React JS
- Installation Setup
- Building Blocks of React.JS
- Elements & Functions in React JS
- Components in React JS
- Programming in React JS
- Composition of ReactElement
- Understanding Lifecycle Methods
- Programming in ReactJS
- Event Handling
- Conditional Rendering
- Conditional Rendering 2
- Preventing Rendering
- List & Keys
- Controlled vs Uncontrolled Components
- Composition vs Inheritance
- Advance Topics in React JS
- Redux Overview
8. React JS Free Online Course with Certification  by upGrad
This is a free-of-cost course on React JS that only lasts for a few weeks but gives you the opportunity to learn from industry experts via exclusive lectures. With the latest curriculum, it helps in developing your limited understanding of ReactJS and helps you stand out from the crowd in front of recruiters.
9. The Beginner’s Guide to React by egghead.io
This course is specifically meant for freshers and anyone looking to build a strong foundation in React. It teaches you all the concepts that are required to start building web applications in React right away. So, if this is what you are looking for in a React JS course then simply apply for this course and you’ll highly benefit.
- what problems React can solve
- how React solves those problems under the hood
- manage state with hooks
- build forms
10. ReactJS Project Development Training | React JS Certification Training by DotNetTricks
This course emphasizes the learn-by-doing method that enables you to build a coding experience that sticks. Thus, it helps you translate your knowledge and skills into real-world results. So, if you wish to upskill your level of understanding of ReactJS project development then this is a good option for you to choose.
- Explore React basic and advanced in-depth concepts
- Create components, routing and forms validations etc.
- Explore Redux basic and advanced in-depth concepts
- Create REST Services using Web API
- Consume REST API using Axios
- Implement Authentication and Authorization for users
- Building Responsive UI using Reactstrap
- Implement token based security
- Publish their App on cloud server
We hope this blog will turn out to be insightful and will help you choose the best course for you. So, stop waiting and start learning; enroll in any of the above courses and kick-start your career in React JS development.