React is a library for building beautiful and functional user interfaces. In this course, you will learn how to implement features and interfaces based on real-world requirements using react and react native.
This video course is designed to take you from a newbie to an expert in react.
Why should one take ReactJS certification?
This Course is intended for web developers, programmers who want to build awesome UI's using React and Flux. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Certification in ReactJS can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Companies using ReactJS
There are lots of MNC's using ReactJS as a part of their web development. Some of the most common are listed below.
Netflix - the biggest paid video-streaming service
Yahoo! - the mail client in React
Sberbank - the number one bank in Russia
Facebook- It was the first place where react was created.
WhatsApp- for real-time messaging, notifications, and unfurling
Who will benefit from taking ReactJS certification?
Web application developers looking to use React for application development and Flux for unidirectional data flow and also Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or software development departments of various companies like Netflix, Yahoo, Facebook, WhatsApp & Instagram etc.
Companies that hire Vskills Certified ReactJS Developer
ReactJS developers are in great demand. Companies like Netflix, Facebook, Yahoo specializing in web application development or website development are constantly hiring skilled ReactJS developers. Various public sector companies also need ReactJS developers for their IT or software development departments.
ReactJS Developer Table of Contents
ReactJS Developer Sample Questions
ReactJS Developer Interview Questions
Apply for ReactJS Developer Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
Table of Content
Module 1: Hands-on Web Development with React
GET A HEAD START BY CREATING A REACT APP
- What Is React Anyway?
- Using Package Managers and the Command Line
- Your First React App
- Understanding the Basis of the CRA Magic
- React, JSX, and Your First Component
BUILDING COMPONENTS WITH REACT
- Creating a Reusable List Component
- Forms, Inputs, and Handling Events
- Understanding Local State in React
- Validating User Input
- Examining Code with React Developer Tools
UNDERSTANDING THE CORE CONCEPTS
- Understanding Lifecycle Methods by Example
- Prop Drilling and Lifting State
- Type Checking with PropTypes
- Reconciliation and the Virtual DOM
- Functional (Stateless) Components
CRAFTING STYLED COMPONENTS
- Styling React Components with Good Ol‘ CSS
- Why is CSS-in-JS Growing in Popularity?
- Getting Started with Styled Components
- Modern Layouts with Flexbox
- Working with Animations
- Building Dynamic Themes
BUILDING A FULL REACT SPA
- Routing with React Router
- Working with an API
- Be Offline-Ready with Mocked APIs
- Adding a Login System to Our App
- Session Management
MULTI-ROLE SPAS WITH REACT
- Adding Public Content
- Handling Different User Roles in Our System
- Not Just Routes: Granular Feature Control!
- Working with Third-Party Libraries
- Session Management
ADVANCED PATTERNS AND CONCEPTS
- Functional Programming: You’re Already Doing It!
- Higher Order Components
- It’s Just Functions!
- Simple Component Testing with Jest
- Safeguard Your App with Snapshot Tests
- Where to Go From Here?
Module 2: Learning React Native Development
GETTING STARTED WITH REACT NATIVE
- Installation and Setup
- Running the Simulator
- Understanding JSX
STYLING WITH REACT COMPONENTS
- App Overview
- Styling the Header
- Structuring the Photo Section
- Styling the Photo Section
FETCHING DYNAMIC DATA
- Endpoint to Fetch Data
- Functional versus Class-Based Components
- React States
- Lifecycle Methods
- Looping Through Photo Section
- Implementing the Like Button
- What Is Redux?
- Managing State Using Redux
- Action Creators
- Creating the Photos Reducer
- Calling Actions from Components
- Login Form Overview
- Structuring the Login Form
- Firebase Configuration
- Managing Input State
- Storing Form Input in Reducers
- Getting the Form Input Values
- Firebase Login API
- Login Wrapup
CREATING YOUR OWN APP
- App Overview of IdeaPad
- Configuring the Database
- Structuring the IdeaPad Form
- Submitting Ideas
- Showing List of Ideas
- React Native Navigation
- Navigating Between Screens
- Fetching Data from Firebase
- Editing Ideas
- Editing Action Creator
- Deleting Ideas