The hard copy certificate conferred on a student, is issued only once. The duplicate certificate is issued only for genuine cases, if the original certificate is lost or stolen or damaged.
Candidates have to follow the following procedure for certificate re-issuance:
1) Make online payment of the non-refundable fee as per details given below, at the payment Gateway:
|Up to 3 years*||INR Rs. 500/-|
|More than 3 years*||INR Rs. 1000/-|
*Number of years will be calculated from the date of certificate examination appeared.
2) Email the copy of self-attested identity proof (Aadhar card or Driving License or Pan Card or Passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Certificate Re-issuance"
3) Duplicate Certificate will be dispatched within 7 days, after the verification of provided details.
4) The certificate will only be dispatched to an Indian address, reachable by private courier or Speed Post. Dispatch details will also be emailed.
Enclosures to be provided by the candidate:
- Self-Attested copy of identity (Aadhar card or Driving License or Pan Card or Passport)
- Applicant shall be solely responsible for correctness of the information provided and veracity of all uploaded documents.
- Issuance of Duplicate Certificate shall be strictly based on the satisfactory compliance of the conditions prescribed. Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of the same.