Vskills certification on Learning and Development is designed for L&D Managers so that they can Create and execute learning strategies and programs, Implement various learning methods and Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings.
Why should one take Learning and Development Manager Certification?
This Course is intended for professionals, L&D managers wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Learning and Development Manager Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Learning and Development Manager Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in Training, Learning and Development, Coaching and Mentoring departments of various companies, and candidates generally wanting to improve their skill set to make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Companies that hire Vskills Learning and Development Manager
Vskills Learning and Development Manager will find employment in different top-tier companies like Accenture, TCS, IBM and Infosys etc.
Learning and Development Manager Table of Content
Learning and Development Interview Questions
Apply for Learning and Development Manager Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Introduction to Learning and Development
- What is learning?
- What is Training?
- Learning vs Training
- Development and Education
- Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Concept of Learning and Development
- Purposes and Practice of L&D
- Theory and Relevance in L&D
Value of Learning and Development
- Value to the Organisation
- Essentials of Learning and Development:
- Learning Culture
- Alignment of L&D with Business Strategy
- Challenges in Learning and Development
Learning and Learning Styles
- What do you understand by learning?
- Learning Styles
- The Three Representational Modes (TRiM)
- Self, Met cognition, Cognition, Knowledge (SMCK)
- Other Supporting Theories
- Adult Learning
- Principles of Training
- Learner Types
- Changes in Technology
- Learning Advantage
- Building a Learning Organization
- Developing Learning Plan
- Creating Competency Model
- Assessing Results of Learning Plan
- Managing Organizations learning operations
- Internal and External Activities
- L&D Content Development
- Introduction to Learning Technologies
Models of Evaluation
- The Kirkpatrick Model
- CIRO Model
- Kaufman's Five Levels of Evaluation
- Anderson's Model for Learning Evaluation
- Brinkerhoff’s Success Case Method
Evaluation of Learning and Development
- Importance of Evaluating L&D Activities
- Purpose of Evaluation
- APS Model for Evaluating L&D
- L &D Evaluation Maturity Self-Assessment
- Case Study
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Return on Expectation
- Role of Line Managers in Effective Evaluation
- Impact of the Trainer/Facilitator
- Challenges in Process of Evaluation
- Maximising the Effectiveness of the Evaluation Process
- Learning Transfer
- Practical Implication
- What is Leadership
- Leadership Style
- Leadership Development Plan
- Leadership Development within Organizations