1. Which of the following correctly defines learning?
A. Process of gaining knowledge and expertise.
B. Relatively permanent change in behavior that results from experience or a systematic acquisition of skills, rules, concepts or attitudes.
C. The activity of someone who learns - knowledge or skill gained from learning.
D. All of these
2. Which of the following is not a type of learning as deciphered by Holton?
A. Learning negatively as a tool for societal oppression
B. Learning neutrally as the value-neutral transmission of information and knowledge
C. Learning positively as a humanistic Endeavour
D. Learning eloquently as a means for progression
3. _________________ is a multi-dimensional approach to human resource development.
A. Learning and Development
B. Training and Development
C. Business Management
D. Organizational Development
4. Which of the following is not a method of in-house of learning and development?
B. On-the-job training
C. Coaching by line managers
D. Third-Party Training courses and events
5. Which of the following is not considered as a core element for effective L&D?
A. Being a Thought Leader
B. Being an Innovator
C. Following a proper dress code
D. Flawless Execution
Answers: 1. (D), 2. (D), 3. (1), 4. (D), 5. (3)
More Practice Test at: https://www.vskills.in/practice/learning-and-development