Vskills certification for Interviewing and Hiring assess candidates in various skill areas. In this certification, you will learn the best techniques to hire the best resources for your organization.
Why should one take this certification?
Vskills Certification in Interviewing and Hiring will provide foundational knowledge in the hiring and interviewing process. It focuses on developing an understanding of why effective hiring is key to any organization's success.
Content areas covered in the path include how to screen and review applicants' resumes effectively by using the job description as a guide, and how to prepare well for an interview. The path also describes how to carry out the actual interview, including a behavioural-based interview.Finally, it covers how to evaluate candidates in a structured and objective way.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Anyone who wants to develop or refine their hiring and interviewing skills, especially professionals working in hiring roles of an organization.
Interviewing and Hiring Table of Contents
Apply for Interviewing and Hiring Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- What is Strategic Staffing?
- Comparison between Strategic and Traditional Staffing
- Components of Strategic Staffing
- Goals of Strategic Staffing
- Functional Areas of HRM
- Business Strategies of a Firm
- Talent Management
- Strategic Staffing Decision
- What is a Interview
- Interview Types
- Why to Interview
- The Confirmation Bias
- The First Impression Bias
- The Halo and Horn Effect
- The Contrast Bias
- Ways to Become an Honest and Objective Interviewer
- Understanding Screening
- Why to Screen
- CV or Resumes Screening
- Application Form or Resumes
- Rating Resumes
- Relevance of Job Description
- Identifying Red Flags during Screening
- Best Practices
Preparing to Interview
- Planning for the Interview
- Interviewing Mistakes to Avoid
- Active Listening
- Taking Notes
- Unfair Practices
Conducting an Effective Interview
- Opening Effectively
- The Right Questions
- Conducting the Interview
- Close an Interview Effectively
- Behavioral-based Interviewing
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Preparing and Conducting a behavioral interview
- Developing Behavioral-based Questions
- The STAR Method
- BARS (Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scales)
- Applying Behavioral Questions
Selecting the Right Candidate
- Candidate Evaluation
- Checking Candidates' References
- Offering the Job
- What is a Group Interview?
- Benefits and Disadvantages
- Types of Group Interviews
- Why to use Group Interview?
- Skills to Assess in a Group Interview
- Group Interview Questions
- Tips for successful group interviews
Assessing Skills and Competencies
- Assessment Methods
- Assessing Soft Skills
- Assess Planning Skills
- Assess Conflict Resolution Skills
- Assess Interpersonal Skills
Interviewing Trends and Future
- Emerging Trends
- Video Interviews
- Social Recruiting
- Recruitment Automation
- Data-driven recruiting and HR Analytics
- Virtual Reality
- Gig Economy
- Artificial Intelligence