Python is the fastest growing, high level, and multi-paradigm programming language. It was developed by a dutch programmer, Guido van Rossum. This programming language was designed in a way that it consist of all the conventional features of programming languages such as C, C++ and Java. Python has successfully completed its three decades and is giving tough competition to other programming languages till date. Therefore, it is very clear that Python is going to be very important for software developers even in the upcoming years.
Python is used in various domains when it comes to the tech industry. It is pacing fast on its path to becoming the most popular programming language in the world. The significant goliaths in the market like Uber, Instagram, Facebook, and Amazon use Python in order to develop their mobile and desktop application. Therefore, we cannot ignore the career and job opportunities it is creating everyday.
As you are familiar with the fact that the scope of Python is limitless. Therefore, we will be discussing all the lastest and Future Scope and Trends in Python Programming in 2022. We will discuss the roles and responsibilities of a Python Programmer in different fields along with information on target audience, salary, and career opportunities that it offers.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Python Programmer
Let’s discuss some of the major roles and responsibilities of Professionals in this field.
- Coordinating with development teams for determining application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Test and debug applications.
- Developing back-end components as well as integrate user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- To assess and prioritize client feature requests.
- Coordinate with front-end developers.
- Reprograming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Develop digital tools to monitor online traffic.
Skills Acquired by a Python Programmer
- Expertise in Core Python.
- Good understanding of Web Frameworks.
- Object Relational Mappers.
- Pathway to Data Science.
- Machine Learning and AI.
- Deep Learning.
- Knowledge of Multi-Process Architecture.
- Analytical skills.
Why is Python Programming so Popular?
The reason behind the popularity of Python is its amazing feature. The unique features of Python offers various facilities to programmers, web developers, software engineers, etc. Therefore, let’s have a look at some of the most popular features of Python.
- Python is a multi-paradigm programming language including features like object-oriented, imperative, procedural, functional, reflective etc.
- Have intensive set of in-built libraries and tools that will enhance the functions of the language.
- Python has a vast community support.
- Python is designed for better code readability as compared to other languages.
- It contains less lines of codes as compared to other programming languages. Therefore, it is easy to understand.
Python Development Trends 2022
Below is the list of Python Development Trends for the year 2022.
- Artificial Intelligence: Looking at the current scenario, AI aslo known as artificial intelligence is becoming popular day-by-day. Every company is competiting to grow in AI and are developing projects in AI. For this to happen, a programming language is must that can simplify the process of developing projects on AI. Therefore, Python is the highly used programming language by such professionals due to its special features. AI technology is brining solutions to real-time problems that is helping scientists to solve a question quickly and efficiently. And, Python is thus a preferred option for AI development.
- Data Science: Data Science is one of the fastest growing arena that is highly depended on Python. Statistics says that Data Science is going to be in trend for almost next one decade. Python is one of the easiest tool when it comes to solving problems in data science. In the arena of data sciences, it is legit to say that Python is a game-changer. Overall, Python is one of the best choices for various data scientists all over the world.
- Web Development: Web Developers use Python in various fields for different things. They create websites using Python that will help you in competing with significant platforms like Microsoft, Facebook, and Google because even they use Python as their programming language. Moreover, Python web development has the potential of performing various functions ranging from developing a website to managing cloud infrastructures.
- Machine Learning: Python is a very flexible language and hence is used by Machine Learning Developers to develop machine learning projects. Python helps to make it pretty accessible for the purpose of machine learning. The best part of using Python is that it has various special libraries that are incorporated into it. These libraries are full of logical and mathematical operations that are very useful when it comes to machine learning.
- Embedded Application: Python is hoghly depended on C language and proves to be very useful when it comes to create embedded C software for embedded applications. You can perform high level applications on small devices that is computed by Python language. Moreover, Raspberry Pi is a very famous embedded application that uses Python for cloud computing projects. Also, in order to perform complex computations, it can be used as a computer or even like a simple embedded board.
- Game Development: Python is widely used by game developers these days due to its versatile nature and special features. They use python to build computer games. Some of the very famous games like World Of Tanks, Battlefield, The Sims, and many other significant games were developed by using the Python language. This is a very trending sector that is growing at a very fast rate. Therefore, it is one of the best field to start your career in.
- Business Applications: Business applications cover the field like ERP, e-commerce, etc. In reality, businesses need applications that are readable, extensible as well as scalable. And, Python has the capability of provide it all. There are platforms like Tryton that are available to develop a business application.
Career Prospects In Python Programming
Getting precise information regarding the same we are here to help the aspirants to outgrow their own capabilities and earn them recognition at the workplace as well as globally. Therefore, it is equally essential to pick the best institution to learn from to add value to your resume as well as help you get the best knowledge and skills required for this job. So, we’re here to help you out with our latest and updated Career and Job prospects in Python Programming. Without wasting more time let’s head towards the list.
1. Python Developer
A Python Developer is the one responsible coding, designing, deploying, and debugging development projects, typically on the server-side. They also help organizations with their technological framework. A Python Developer’s role can transit a broad multiplicity of tasks. Moreover, being a Python Developer is a good career choice because of the increasing demand for Python developers in many industries.
Average Salary: INR 336k per annum
2. Software Engineer
A computer programmer is also known as a Software engineer. These professionals applies the principles of software engineering to design, develop, maintain, test, and evaluate computer software. In the recent years, there has been a great demand for software engineers. Moreover, statistics shows that between 2020 to 2030, employment in software development is projected to rise by 22%, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Average Salary: INR 5.4 Lakhs per annum
3. Senior Software Engineer
To become a senior software engineer you need to have 5+ years of experience and be proficient in any modern language like Python. Software engineering is a very good job based on any criteria, including salary, quantity of job openings, as well as overall job satisfaction. Moreover, there is a great potential for software engineers to grow and earn more. There is a superabundance of variables that change the total income that a software engineer makes.
Average Salary: INR 9 Lakhs per annum
4. Software Developer
Software Developers are in great demand these days due to the increase and advancement in developing software. A software developer is an IT professional who uses programming languages to create computer software. We cannot deny the fact that software developers are in great demand these days and also one of the highest paying job.
Average Salary: INR 5.2 Lakhs per annum
5. DevOps Engineer
A DevOps engineer introduces processes, tools, and methodologies to counterbalance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment, to maintenance and updates. This is a very promising job sector that promises growth and the career of such professionals is reflected by the salary of DevOps Engineers.
Average Salary: INR 6.3 Lakhs per annum
6. Data Scientist
Data Scientist is a very growing field that requires highly skilled professionals. Glassdoor has labelled Data Science as the third most desired career in America. And, the demand for data scientist is increasing day-by-day in India as well. Moreover, these professionals analyze, process, and model data then interpret the results to create actionable plans for companies and other organizations.
Average Salary: INR 8.2 Lakhs per annum
It is very clear from the average salary graph that higher the experience higher is your position in the company and hence higher is amount of salary you receive annually.
Future of Python
Python is being used worldwide as a wide range of application development and system development programming language. Huge brands and search engine giants are using python to make their task easier. Google, Yahoo, Quora, Facebook are using python programming to solve their complex programming problems. Therefore, you should start preparing soon and build your concepts in Python. You can take up the Vskills Certified Python Developer that will help you build your basics in Python. Moreover, this Vskills Certification in Python Programming develops your skills on various areas like Data Structures, Object Oriented Python, Working with XML, Working with Files & Working with Modules etc.