Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) invites application for the posts of Programmer in Delhi.
Interested candidates for the post of Programmer are required to suit to the following criteria:
Age: The age of the candidates applying for the position of Programmer should be as per Broadcast engineering consultant India Limited (BECIL) rules.
Qualification: Candidates applying for the position of Programmer should have:-
- MCA / BE / B.Tech. with specification in computer / electronics and communication OR
- M.Sc. in computer science / IT and one year experience in software development OR
- Master degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / operations research / electronics with one year experience in software development OR
- Post-Graduation Diploma in computer and two year experience in software development.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the given post should expect a pay scale of Rs. 23200/- Per Month.
Total no. of Posts: The number of posts available with BECIL for the post of Programmer is 03.
Following is the application procedure: Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Programmer may apply in prescribed application form along with bio-data / self-attested photocopies of education qualification certificate / experience certificate / caste certificate / community certificate / proof of age certificate / mark sheets certificate and two passport size photograph and registration fee send to The Manager (HR), BECIL corporate Office, C-56, A.17, Sector- 62, Noida:- 201307 on or before 27th July 2015.
Please note down the last date to apply i.e. 27th July 2015.
The interested candidates are also required to note down the following points before they apply:
- The name of the post is Programmer.
- The number of vacancies are 03.
- Last date of submission of application forms is 27thJuly 2015.
- Provisions of Laws on contract employees are applicable.