Companies spend huge amount of money in reaching out to their target audience through various online channels including Social Media, Search Engines, Emailers, Ad Networks and other niche platforms. Inbound Marketing is about converting your existing reach to revenue generation. For example, an Average CTR (Click Through Rate) of an online ad is 0.01% but if you create content which is specific to prospect’s needs with good CTA (call-to-action), you can generate 20+% CTR. Learning Inbound Marketing will help you to multiple the returns you are getting from your existing investments in Digital Marketing domain.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Inbound Marketing Mock Test
Inbound Marketing Interview Questions
Companies that hire Vskills Certified Inbound Marketing Professionals
Inbound Marketing Professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in marketing sector are constantly hiring skilled professionals. Various public and private companies also need inbound marketing professional for their marketing departments.
Apply for Inbound Marketing Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Chapter 1: Engagement Magnets: A way to multiply results from existing reach
- Introduction to Engagement Magnets
- Content based engagement magnets: guides, case studies, webinars
- Tool based engagement magnets: audits, strategy toolkits, worksheets
Chapter 2: Audience Aggregation for Demand Generation
- Importance of Audience Aggregation
- Using Email lists for Audience Aggregation
- Marketing patterns to grow email lists
Chapter 3: Conversion Optimization
- Understanding the buyer’s psyche
- Designing user flows across your website, emails and other touchpoints
- The framework for online persuasion for lead generation & sales
- Visualizing micro funnels to track buyers through the purchase process
- Landing page optimization & A/B testing
Chapter 4: Lifecycle Emails & Lead Nurturing
- Identifying stages in buyer’s lifecycle to make leads sales-ready
- Designing lifecycle emails & website customizations
- Drip email marketing for lead nurturing