Vskills certification for Social Media Marketing Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for web site promotion and optimization on various social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc The certification tests the candidates on various areas in social media marketing concepts which includes the knowledge of social media platforms and tools, social media strategies, social commerce, social media metrics, social media analytics and ROI measurements.
* Hard copy material is not applicable for this course.
Why should one take this certification?
This certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Social Media Marketing Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or web promotion department of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Social Media Marketing Table of Contents
Social Media Marketing Tutorial
Social Media Marketing Sample Questions
Social Media Marketing Mock Test
Companies that hire Vskills Certified Social Media Marketing Professional
Social Media Marketing professional are in great demand. Companies specializing in web-based business or website promotion are constantly hiring knowledgeable social media marketing professionals. Various public and private companies also need social media marketing professional for promoting their web-based business on fast spreading social media platforms.
Apply for Social Media Marketing Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
SECTION 1: Social Media Basics
- Lecture 1: Introduction to the course
- Lecture 2: What is Social Media?
- Lecture 3: Social Media is Big & Active
- Lecture 4: Online World is Getting More & More Social
- Lecture 5: Negative Impact Created by Unsatisfied Customers
- Lecture 6: Negative Impact Created by Naive Employees
- Lecture 7: Opportunity Loss by Not Being on Social Media
SECTION 2: Case Studies on Social Media Usage
- Lecture 8: Brand Building through Social Media
- Lecture 9: Sales through Social Media
- Lecture 10: CRM through Social Media
- Lecture 11: Internal Communication using Social Media
- Lecture 12: Lead Generation through Social Media
- Lecture 13: Generating Traffic through Social Media
- Lecture 14: Fund Raising through Social Media
- Lecture 15: ORM Example - Apple Feedback on Mouthshut
SECTION 3: Getting Started with Social Media
- Lecture 16: How to Start Using Social Media?
- Lecture 17: How to Select Social Media Channels?
- Lecture 18: How to Acquire Reach on Social Media?
- Lecture 19: What Returns to Expect from Social Media?
- Lecture 20: How to Set Social Media Objectives?
- Lecture 21: How to Choose an Identity on Social Media?
- Lecture 22: How to Build Engagement?
- Lecture 23: How to Attribute Returns to Social Media?
SECTION 4: Social Media Channels Overview
- Lecture 24: Facebook Overview for Businesses
- Lecture 25: Twitter Overview
- Lecture 26: LinkedIn Overview
- Lecture 27: Pinterest Overview
- Lecture 28: Conclusion Lecture