Name of Post:- Assistant Director, Scientist
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., Degree
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 28th May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Assistant Director (Quality Assurance):- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have BE/ B.Tech. in Textile Engineering from a recognized university or passed associate Membership Examination Part-I and Part-II of the Institution of Engineers (India) in the above discipline of Engineering or Technology.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9400 – 34800—Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
Scientist ‘B’ (Scientific- Physics):- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview / Personality Test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Application Fee:- Candidate are required to pay a fee of Rs 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa Card / Debit card / Debit card.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC official websitewww.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28th May 2015.