Due to the immense impact of big data on the global economy, the demand for business intelligence analysts has gradually increased. A BI analyst basically reviews data so as to produce market and financial intelligence reports that are used for the purpose of highlighting trends in a given market that may influence the future goals of a company. Thus, companies look for candidates with excellent knowledge of BI accompanied by related certifications that validate their skills in BI analysis to fulfill their needs.
So, if you also aspire to build a career in business intelligence then simply follow us till the end of the blog as here you’ll get to find the Top 10 Business Intelligence Certifications to Learn in 2022. Let’s begin with knowing the roles, responsibilities, and required skills of a business intelligence professional.
As a business intelligence professional, one is required to-
- Understand the data landscape in databases as well as applications.
- Review and validate data.
- Use and develop data collection processes.
- Gather end user reporting and dashboard needs.
To begin with, let’s discuss the basic skills that are required to become proficient business intelligence professional. These are-
- Knowledge of data mining
- Analytical skills
- Statistical knowledge
- Logical approach
- Descriptive analysis
- Data visualization skills
- Knowledge of business
- Data reporting skills
Top 10 Business Intelligence Certifications to Learn in 2022
Numerous courses on business intelligence are made available by various educational websites today. In order to help you choose a course that best suits your requirement, here we provide a list of Top 10 Business Intelligence Certifications to Learn in 2022. Hence, this will help you analyze and decide which of these courses meets your demands. So, without any further waste of time let’s directly look at what we are here for-
1. Certified Business Intelligence Professional by Vskills
This government certification on business intelligence tests your knowledge on several areas in business intelligence including knowledge of designing, planning, implementing, and maintaining the data warehouse, data analytics, and data intelligence of organization for better decision making. Thus, this course is helpful in teaching you the fundamentals, application, and usefulness of business intelligence. Following are some important details and the course outline that you should know before enrolling in this course.
- Government certification
- Learning access- Lifelong
- Validity of certificate- Lifetime
- Learning hours- 12 hrs
- Data Management
- OLAP (Online analytical processing)
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analytics
- Value Proposition
- Requirement Assessment
- Performance Measurement
- Advanced BI
2. Business Intelligence Concepts, Tools, and Applications by Coursera
This course provides its participants with an overview of how can business intelligence technologies support decision-making across the business sector. These technologies have a noticeable impact on corporate strategy, competitiveness and also encompass decision support systems, visual analytics, and business intelligence systems. So, if you wish to apply for this program then keep note of the following important details before enrolling.
- Subtitles: English, Arabic, Italian, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Russian, Spanish, German, Korean
- Financial aid available
- Flexible deadlines
- Duration- 22hrs
- Decision Making and Decision Support Systems
- Business Intelligence Concepts and Platform Capabilities
- Data Visualization and Dashboard Design
- Business Performance Management Systems
- BI Maturity, Strategy, and Summative Project
3. The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2021 by Udemy
This course provides you with the precise technical skills that BI analysts should possess. It gives you comprehensive knowledge on topics such as statistics, SQL, Tableau, data, and data science that provide you with practical skills required while working as a BI analyst. Thus, you may appear for this program considering the flexible schedules and other important details given below.
- Certification validity- Lifetime
- 151 articles and 247 downloadable resources
- Price- Rs360
- Learning hours- 20 hrs
- Introduction to Data and Data Science
- Statistics and Excel
- Database theory
- SQL + Tableau
4. Business Intelligence Fundamentals by Simplilearn
This program covers the fundamentals of business intelligence that include knowing who a business intelligence expert is, the functioning of BI tools, and the way it helps companies make more data-driven decisions. So, go through the following details and course outline, first of all, to be aware of the prerequisites and other information and if this is what you are looking for then don’t wait to get yourself enrolled in this course.
- Basics of Business Intelligence
- Top 5 BI Tools
- Microsoft Excel
- Excel Power Query
- Power BI for Data Visualization
- Connecting Data to Power BI
- Tableau for Data Visualization
5. Power BI Essential Training by Linkedin Learning
In this introductory-level course, you get to know how to pin visualizations to dashboards for sharing, and the way to ask questions about data with Power BI Q&A. It also gives coverage of Power BI Mobile and displays how to use the data modeling capabilities in Power BI Desktop. So, if you possess an interest in learning more about Power BI then this is a good option to help you get a brief knowledge of this topic.
- Language- English
- Level- Beginner + Intermediate
- Duration- 3hr 20min
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Get Data
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Using Power BI Mobile Apps
9. Using Power BI Desktop
6. Data Warehousing and BI Certification Training by Edureka
This course covers concepts such as data modeling, DW architecture, ERwin, business reporting, ETL basics as well as data visualization. This training, therefore, helps you in becoming an expert in data warehousing and business intelligence methods. Thus, this course is helpful in providing practical knowledge along with the required skills. So, straightaway enroll in this program to get familiar with BI.
- Price- Rs15,295
- Live classes
- Introduction to Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Warehouse Dimension & Fact Tables
- Data Modeling
- Building Data Warehouse with ERwin
- Introduction to Open Source ETL Tool Talend DI Open Studio
- Building ETL Project With Talend DI Open Studio
- Introduction to Data Visualization BI Tool Tableau
- Building Data Visualization BI Project With Tableau
- An Integrated Data Warehousing & BI Project
7. Cloud Business Intelligence: The Big Picture by PluralSight
This program includes the present state of business intelligence in the cloud and goes further into functional examples with the use of Google Big Query and Tableau Online. Hence, this beginner-level course makes you familiar with the fundamentals of databases and business intelligence concepts. So, if this is what you are looking for then this course is definitely a good option for you to choose.
- Duration-1hr 33min
- Business Intelligence Overview
- Cloud BI Vendors
- Google Big Query
- Tableau Online
8. Fundamentals and Essentials of Business Intelligence by Skillshare
This course is equally beneficial for freshers, graduates, or anyone interested in getting a BI job in data analytics and warehousing. It provides you with basic to advanced knowledge on business intelligence and enables you to apply these skills practically. Moreover, some other important details of the course to be kept in mind while applying are mentioned below.
9. Post Graduate Program in Data Analytics and Data Science by SKILL-LYNC
This course is designed for freshers as well as professionals working in data analysis or BI. It helps you get your fundamentals strong and apply them in real-life applications. Moreover, it consists of hands-on projects that allow you to apply your learned theory practically. Following are some other important details that you should keep in mind before applying for the course.
- Duration-6 months
- Math behind Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence using Python
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Excel
- SQL for Data Science
- Core and Advanced Python Programming
- Effective Dashboards using Power BI
- Business Intelligence and Visualisation with Tableau
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence for Mechanical, Civil & EE Engineers
- Advanced Deep Learning
10. Post Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics & Business Intelligence by BSE Institute Limited
This program provides a proper set of statistics, analytics, and business skills to working professionals. It enables its participants to handle complex technologies and tactics that allow end-users to analyze data using statistical as well as analytical tools helping in improved decision-making. Some other important details of this course are as follows-
- Learning duration- 1yr
- University-IIT Patna
- Introduction to Analytics
- Business Finance
- Marketing and CRM
- Fundamental concepts
- Statistics – I
- Statistics – II
- Time Series
- Machine Learning I
- Machine Learning II
- Deep Learning
- Tools and Techniques of Data Visualization and Communication
- Marketing and Retail Analytics
- Web & Social Media Analytics
- Finance and Risk Analytics
- Supply Chain And Logistics
Finally, we reach the end of the blog with the hope that it’ll turn out to be fruitful for candidates aspiring to opt for a course on business intelligence that fulfills their requirements. So, you need not wait anymore and right away apply for any of the above courses to kick-start your career as a business intelligence professional.