Heavy Water Board invites application for the posts of Work Assistant in All India.
Interested candidates for the post of Work Assistant are required to suit to the following criteria:
Age: The age of the candidate applying for the posts of work assistant should be maximum 27 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification: The Candidates applying for the post of work Assistant should have passed in SSC (10th class).
Pay Scale: The Candidates selected for the given post should expect a pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Total no. of Posts: The number of posts available with Heavy Water Board for the post of Work Assistant is 04.
Selection criteria: Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their written Exam and Personal Interview.
Following is the application procedure: Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Work Assistant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates. A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of passport size photograph with name of the candidate written on its back side send to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.) Government of India, department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board, Vikram Sarabhai Bhawan, 4th Floor, Anushakti nagar, Mumbai – 400094 on or before 17th August 2015.
Please note down the last date to apply i.e. 17th August 2015.
The interested candidates are also required to note down the following points before they apply:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Candidate should have the requisite Educational qualification from recognized state board / university / institute etc. as on the date of submission of the application.
- The candidates appointed will be governed by New Contributory Pension Scheme.
- The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rules.
- The number of vacancies shown are provisional and liable to vary.