Corporate training is a part of human resource management for providing the organization's employees with the knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role. The growth of employees also contributes to the success of the business.
Training and development involves improving the effectiveness of organizations and the individuals and teams within them. Corporate training program delivery needs a skilled corporate trainer who communicates well, knows how learners “learn”, and have skills and knowledge about the course to be taught.
Vskills Corporate Trainer certification assesses the candidate on various areas in developing curriculums and training planning and delivery.
Why should one take Corporate Trainer Certification?
This Course is intended for training and HR professionals and managers wanting to excel in their chosen areas and would like to take certification for further career progression.
The certification helps you take on the role of a trainer for a large organization by grasping the various facets of training.
Earning Vskills Corporate Trainer Certification helps candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced corporate training skills, and result in higher earning potential.
The certification covers
- Training Planning
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Organization and Management of Training
- Training Techniques and Methodology
- Training Delivery
Who will benefit from taking Corporate Trainer Certification?
HR managers, trainers, corporate trainers looking to showcase their training skills should opt for the certification.
Job seekers looking to find employment in training or human resources departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Companies that hire Vskills Corporate Trainer Professionals
Corporate Trainers are in great demand. Companies specializing in training or human resource services are constantly hiring skilled corporate trainers. Various public and private companies also need corporate trainers for their human resource or training & Development departments.
Apply for Corporate Trainer CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Training as a Trainer
- Training Essentials
- Developing Training Skills
- Training Competency
- Commandment of Training of Trainer
Trainer and Training Process
- Rationale and Need for Training
- Objectives of Training
- Importance of Training
- Changing Components of Training
- Trainers – Roles and Responsibilities
- Preliminary Study
- Job Analysis
- Population Analysis
- Design of Curriculum
- Design of Modules
- Learning Objectives
- Designing and Using Learning Tasks
- Production and Development Testing
- Training Need Identification (Environmental Perspective)
- Understanding Training Needs
- Scope of Training Needs
- Significance of Identifying Training Needs
- Matrix of Training Needs
- Training Need Statement – Components
- Stakeholder Engagement Methods
- Stakeholder Index Value
- Stakeholder Prioritization
- Stakeholder Analysis
Organisation and Management of Training
- Process of Designing a Training Program
- In-House Training
- Outsourced Training
- Handling Training Operations
- Training Evaluation
- Training Effectiveness
Training Environment and Pedagogy
- Training Environment and Pedagogy
- Good Organizational Environment
- Physical and Psychological Training Environment
- Training Pedagogy
- Axioms of Teaching
- Process of Developing Training Modules
Training Techniques and Methodology
- Types of Training
- Methods of Training
- Off-the-job Training
- Vestibule Training
- Choosing Suitable Training Methods
- Training Delivery Methods
- Remote Delivery
- Rapport and Comfort in the Class
- Positive Learning Environment and Effective Classroom Management
- Effective Lecturing
- Presentation Style
Training for Diversity
- Diversity Strategies
- Best Practices