A Human Resources Audit (or HR Audit) is a broad method for evaluation of human resources policies, procedures, documentation and systems of organization, for recognition of improvement and enhancement of the HR function.Why should one take this certification?
HR Audit has gained wide spread acceptance due to increased focus of human resources in achieving tactical and strategic goals of the organization.
Similar to an audit of a business' finances, human resources policies and procedures also need continual auditing. HR Audit not only locate problem areas in HR policies but also helps in meeting statutory compliances.
If you are employed in the HR department and are looking for a new job or promotion or simply more responsibility, then you can take this certification to demonstrate your knowledge of HR Audit. It works as an added qualification on your CV and significantly improves your chances of getting the desired role.
The certification covers
- HR Audit Basics
- HR Audit Methods
- HR Systems Audit
- Audit of HR Strategies, HR Competencies, HR Culture And Values
- HR Impact And Alignment
Who will benefit from taking the certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in the HR departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification..
HR Audit Professional Table of Contents
HR Audit Professional Sample Questions
Apply for Certified HR Audit Professional Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
HR Audit Basics
- Need and Objectives of HR Audit
- Scope of HR Audit
- Limitations of HR Audit
- HR Auditor Requirements
HR Audit Dimensions
- HR Strategies
- HR Competencies
- HR Culture
- HR Values
- HR Impact
HR Audit Methods
- Group Discussion and Workshops
- Analysis of Records and Documents
Audit of HR Systems
- Competency Mapping
- Manpower Planning
- Induction and Integration
- Performance Management
- Potential Appraisal and Assessment Centers
- Career Planning and Development
- Job Rotation
- Training and Learning
- Organization Development
Audit of HR Strategies
- Auditing Communication Strategy
- Auditing of Employee Engagement
- Auditing of Quality Orientation
- Auditing of Customer Orientation
- Auditing of Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Auditing of Culture Building
- Auditing Talent Management
Audit of HR Competencies
- Auditing Competencies of the HRD Staff
- Auditing Learning Attitude of Line Managers
- Auditing Top Management Styles
- Auditing Learning Orientation of Non-Supervisory Staff
- Auditing Credibility of the HR Department
Audit of HR Culture and Values
- Collaboration and Team Work
- Trust and Trustworthiness
- Proactivity and Initiative
- Organizational Culture
HR Impact and Alignment
- Talent Management
- Intellectual Capital
- Financial Measures