Vskills certification for Planning and Scheduling Manager assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for project planning and scheduling. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in project management basics, project planning, activity and schedule basics, constructing network diagram, forward and backward pass, AON, PDN, LOB, CPM, PERT, PERT/CPM simulation, reducing project duration and risk management.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Planning and Scheduling Manager Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in planning or scheduling departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Planning and Scheduling Manager Table of Contents
Planning and Scheduling Manager Tutorial
Planning and Scheduling Manager Sample Questions
Planning and Scheduling Practice Test
Planning and Scheduling Interview Questions
Companies that hire Vskills Planning and Scheduling Manager
Planning and scheduling Manager are in great demand. Companies specializing in planning or scheduling or project management are constantly hiring skilled planning and scheduling coordinators. Various public and private companies also need planning and scheduling coordinators for their planning or scheduling departments.
Planning and Scheduling Blogs
Update your skills in Planning and Scheduling with our latest online blogs.
Planning and Scheduling Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for planning and scheduling, click here..
Planning and Scheduling Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Planning and Scheduling Manager Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Project Management
- Project Management Approaches
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Scope
- Base Lining
Project Planning and Scheduling
- The Specification
- Providing Structure
- Establishing Controls
- Artistry In Planning
- Planning For The Future
- Importance of Project Planning
Planning and Scheduling Techniques
- To-do Lists
- Bar Charts
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT)
- Arrow Diagramming Method
- Precedence Diagram Method
- Line of Balance (LOB)
Activity and Schedule
- Activity Basics
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Activity Definition
- Activity Sequencing
- Activity Resource Estimating
- Activity Duration Estimation
- Schedule Development
- Schedule Control
Constructing Network Diagram
- Network Construction
- Event Representation
- Constructing a Network Diagram from WBS
- The Workflow
- Drawing of Activity Diagram
Forward Pass and Backward Pass
- Forward Pass
- Backward Pass
- Calculating and Executing a Forward and Backward Pass
- Constructing Forward and Backward Pass Project Management
- Forward Pass / Backward Pass Calculation
Precedence Diagramming Method
- Constructing Diagram and Computations
- Sample PDM Network Diagram
- Gantt Charts
- Calculations in Network Analysis
- Calculation of Expected Time and Variance of a Path in PERT
- CPM/PERT Network Development
- CPM & PERT Weaknesses & Strengths
- Advantages of PERT and CPM
- Description of CPM/PERT
- Modification In CPM/PERT
- Simplified PERT Procedure
- Structure and Elements of Simplified
- Algorithm of Simplified CPM/PERT
Reducing Project Duration
- Project Audit and Closure
- Steps to reduce Project duration
- Project Crashing
- Project Time-Cost Trade-Off
- Activity Time-Cost Relationship
Uncertainty and Risk Management
- Risk Management Plan
- Risk Identification Techniques
- Risk management processes
- Strategies to meet the Risks