Quantity surveyor is responsible for estimating the amount and cost of materials needed for building civil structures like road, residential or commercial buildings. Quantity surveying has emerged as critical part of civil construction industry and is focused on optimizing cost and other resource requirement for civil construction.
Why should one take this Certification?
The certification is an proof of your skills and knowledge in estimation of buildings and quantity surveying. The certification not only refreshes your knowledge but also attests to it.
Earning Vskills Certificate in Building Estimation and Quantity Surveying can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Building Estimation and Quantity Surveying Certification?
The certification is a must have for civil engineers, manager and senior executives in civil construction industry. Job seekers looking to find employment in quantity survey, estimation, project management departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Building Estimation and Quantity Surveying Table of Contents
Building Estimation and Quantity Surveying Practice Questions
Apply for Building Estimation and Quantity Surveying CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Quantity Surveying Basics
- What is Quantity Surveying?
- Who are Quantity Surveyors?
- Evolution of Quantity Surveying
- Reading of Drawings
- Preparing an Estimate
- Methods of Estimation
- Requirements of Estimation and Costing
- Methods of Taking Out Quantities
- Estimating Conversion to Metric Units
- Specification Basics
- Specifications of Excavations, Filling And Back
- Anti-termite Treatment
- Estimating Masonry
- Estimating Wood
- Electrical Estimates
- Hard Core / Soling Under Floors / Foundations
- Reinforced Concrete And Allied Works
- Form Work
- Steel Reinforcement
- Structural Steel
- Damp Proof Course
- Brick Work
- Schedule of Rates
- Bar Bending Schedule (BBS)
- Analysis of Rate for Masonry
- Rate Analysis for Concrete Work
- Rate Analysis for Floors
- Rate Analysis of Plaster
- Rate Analysis for White Washing and Painting
- Rate Analysis of Door and Windows
- Analysis of Rates for Water Supply and Sanitary
- The bill of quantities - BOQ
- Valuation Basics
- Standard Rent of a Govt Property
Contract Cash Flow
- Construction Project Costs
- Project Construction Cash Flow
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Contract Definition
- Contract Elements
- Contract Formation
- Offer and Acceptance
- Contract Writing
- Contract Contents
- Types of Contracts
- Basic Approaches for Negotiation
- Strategy and Planning for Negotiation
- Tactics of Effective Negotiation
- Estimation Report for the Construction of Residential Building
- Estimation Report for Construction of a Culvert
- Estimation Report for a Road Construction
Spreadsheet - MS-Excel 2013
- Excel 2013 Basics
- Workbook and Worksheet
- Manipulating Data
- Worksheet Formatting
- Page Properties and Printing
- Excel Formulas
- Sort and Filter
- Developing Reports in Excel