Career in the Restaurant Industry is very bright and it offers great growth opportunities. Vskills Certification aims at providing a fulfilling and secure career in service industry, no matter you are an experienced or a fresher in the field. The sole objective behind the certification is to inculcate the skills required to excel in this sector and thereafter applying those skills in work place for a better career growth. After completion of the certification, the candidate will be able to implement the skills effectively to achieve expertise and will be employed in restaurants and cafes.
Why should one take this certification?
To get an overview of the hospitality sector and associated practical aspects of providing service to the customer and get a visible recognition for their skills.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Candidates who are looking for employment in the service Industry and wish to understand the working of the hospitality sector will benefit from this certification. It is also beneficial for those who wish to improve their prospects and generate the skills for excelling in the field.
Restaurant Manager Table of Contents
Restaurant Manager Tutorial
Restaurant Manager Sample Questions
Restaurant Manager Practice Test
Restaurant Manager Interview Questions
Companies that hire Restaurant Manager
Jobs in Restaurants and Cafe houses have various avenues to offer, and one needs only formal education and etiquette's to enter this field. If you are humble, polite, well-groomed, sensible and with good presence of mind then there is no dearth of jobs in Food and Beverage industry.
Restaurant Manager Blogs
Checkout the latest online blogs on Restaurant Manager.
Restaurant Manager Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for Restaurant Manager, click here..
Restaurant Manager Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Restaurant Manager Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Indian Food Retail Scenario
- Fast Food Chains in India
- Challenges faced
- Top food joints and restaurants in India
- Understanding Customer Behaviour
- Customers Expectations
- Building Customer Relationship
- Public Speaking
- Personality Development
- Self Grooming Tips
- Consequences of stress
- Causes and symptoms of stress
- Techniques of stress management
- Techniques of Time Management
- Work ethics
- Need for work ethics
- Ethical Problems related to Work
- Code of work ethics
Indian Food Retail Scenario
- Explains the overhaul witnessed by the food and beverage industry
- Gives an overview of the fast food chains in India
- Highlights the challenges faced by the food and beverage industry
- Gives details about the top food joints and restaurants in India
- Understand the customer behavior and requirements
- Understand the customers expectations and providing services in lieu of demand
- Explains the importance, need and techniques of building customer relationship
- Explains the points to be taken into consideration when speaking in public
- Emphasizes on developing good communication skills
- Understand the areas to be concentrated upon for personality development such as effective speech and communication, practices and behavior, personal hygiene etc.
- Self Grooming tips for Men and Women
- Explains the consequences of stress
- Lists the various factors affected by stress at professional level
- Describes the various causes and symptoms of stress
- Explains the techniques to manage stress
- Explains the need for time management
- Describes the various techniques of time management
- Explains the meaning and importance of work ethics
- Describes the need for work ethics
- Explains the ethical problems related to Work
- List of general work ethics code