1. Work ethics means __________.
C. Work codes
2. Why is it necessary to possess time management skills?
A. To be popular amongst colleagues
B. To be in the good books of the employers
C. To organize the work in a better manner for improving efficiency
D. None of the above
3. Which of the following is not a reason for stress?
A. Inability to communicate thoughts
B. Unrealistic expectations
C. Inferiority complex
D. Not going out with friends after work
4. Which of the following are not considered as good practice?
A. Excessive usage of hands
B. Making faces
C. Chewing nails
D. All of the above
5. Which one of the interpersonal skill an employee must possess?
A. Understanding the customer requirement
B. Applying one solution to multiple problems
C. Informing the customer blatantly in case of unavailability of the product
D. Speaking quickly to make the customer understand
Answers: 1 (A), 2 (C), 3 (D), 4 (D), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification