Why should I take this certification?
- HTML & CSS: You will learn HTML and CSS, the building blocks of the web.
- Responsive Design: You will learn the art of creating websites that adapt seamlessly to various screen sizes, from mobile phones to desktops. Your websites will look amazing on any device.
*Note: This certification comes with online e-learning (Video), no hard copy material.
Who will benefit from Vskills Front-End Web Developer Certification?
Vskills Front-End Web Developer certification is beneficial for various individuals, including:
- Aspiring Web Developers
- Career Changers
- Tech Enthusiasts
- Professionals Seeking Upskilling
Front-End Web Developer Table of Contents
Front-End Web Developer Practice Test
Front-End Web Developer Interview Questions
Companies that hire Front-End Web Developers
Vskills certified candidates will find employment opportunities in top MNC's like TCS, IBM, Ericsson, Capgemini, Accenture, HCL, Cognizant, Infosys, Dell, HP, Amazon, L&T etc.
Front-End Web Developers Related Blogs
Checkout the latest online blogs related to Front-End Web Developer.
Front-End Web Developers Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for Web Developers, click here..
Front-End Web Developer Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship program where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Front-End Web Developer Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Getting Started with the Course and HTML Code
- Create Your Web Environment and Start Coding
- How to Create Your First HTML Page HTML Coding Beginners
- What is an HTML Element; How HTML Works with HTML Samples
- Start with HTML Headings Common Tags HTML
- Create HTML Self-Closing Tags and How They Work
- Setting Element Attributes in HTML Code
- How to Create Links HTML Hyperlinks HTML Links Anchor Tag
- Adding Images to HTML Pages
- HTML Lists Adding Content Lists with HTML Lists
- What Are HTML Tables and How to Use Tables to Present Readable Content
- HTML5 New Semantic Elements Meaning in the Element Tag Name
- How to Create a Simple HTML Webpage
- HTML Online Create a GitHub Page Create Your First Webpage on GitPages
Style Your Webpages with Cascading Style Sheets
- Introduction to Getting Started with CSS
- Adding Styling to Your HTML with CSS Code for Beginners
- Styling Overview Get Styling with CSS
- Colors Background and Font Color with CSS Update HTML Element Colors
- What Is the CSS Box Model - Box Model Border Padding Margin
- Text Options with CSS Code Setting Properties and Value to Transform Text
- Adding Fonts and Font Styles to Your Webpage Elements with CSS
- Link States Pseudo-Classes Setting Different States with CSS
- How to Set Display Properties for Page Elements CSS Styling Code Examples Inline
- CSS Position Static Relative Fixed Absolute Sticky Examples
- CSS Float Setting Floats in CSS Setting Left Right and None Clearing Floats
- More Useful CSS Properties such as z-index, outline, overflow, max-width, and More
- CSS Combinators to Select Elements from Your HTML Page Options and Examples
- Examples of Common CSS Pseudo Elements firstLetter firstLine After Adding Content
- How to Create a Simple CSS Styled Website Responsive Website CSS Float
- Creating a Responsive Website with CSS Flexbox Setup Three Column Design Site Example
- How to Create a Fully Responsive Website with CSS Grid Modern Web Design CSS
- How to Set Up Your Live Server Local Web Design Setup for HTTP Local Pages
- Setting Page Event Listener for DOM Content Loaded and keyup and keydown Events
- How to Add Animation to Your Webpage
How to Create a Modern Website from Scratch – Responsive Web Design
- Creating a Website from Scratch
- Website from Scratch with Floats
- Editor Setup and Code
- HTML Structure Tags
- Create an HTML Page
- Use CSS to Design a Responsive NavBar for the Website
- Add Google Fonts Select from Web Fonts CSS Web Design
- How to Style Main Webpage Content Create Columns
- How to Add Columns to Webpage Footer CSS Web Design Lesson