Why should I take this certification?
This course covers various areas in securing against internet related offenses. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in electronic signature, UNCITRAL, attribution, acknowledgment and dispatch of electronic records, certifying authority, IPR protection, international organization, COE, IT Act and judicial review.
How will I benefit from this certification?
The certification help you to learn more in-depth about Cyber Laws and make you more job ready. Companies specializing in legal or internet related services or IT constantly hire skilled Cyber Law Analysts. Vskills also share CV of certified professionals with companies and corporate for related opportunities.
Cyber Law Table of Contents
Cyber Law Tutorial
Cyber Law Sample Questions
Cyber Law Practice Test
Cyber Law Interview Questions
Companies that hire Cyber Law Professionals
Various public and private companies also need Cyber Law Analysts for their legal or IT departments. Vskills Certified Cyber Law Candidates will find employment in Top MNC's and organizations like KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, Capgemini, Ernst and Young, Intelenet Global, CPA Global.
Cyber Law Blogs
Checkout the latest online blogs on Cyber Law.
Cyber Law Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for Cyber Law, click here..
Cyber Law Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Cyber Law Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Web Hosting
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Electronic Signature
Internet and Cyber laws
- Modem ERA
- Need for Cyber Laws
- Historical Perspective
- The Character and User of Internet Technologies
- What is E Commerce?
- Various Modes Of E Commerce
- E-Commerce Players
- Payment System
- Consumer Protection
- Online Contracts
- The Problem of Internet Jurisdiction
- Illustrative Cases
- Indian Economy And Basic Laws
- Cyber Crime Basics
- Obscenity and Pornography
- Cyber Frauds
- Dispute Resolution
- The Liabilities of an ISP
Certifying Authorities in India
- The Role of Certifying Authority
- Functions of the Controller
- License To Issue Digital Signature
- Renewal and Suspension of The CA License
- Security Guidelines For CA
- Surrender Of License And Cessation As CA
- Electronic Signature Certificate issuance
- Renewal and Suspension
- Archiving of Digital Signature Certificates
- Confidential Information and Access Rules
- Duties of Subscribers
IPR Protection in india
- The Domain Name Relevance in IPR
- Cyberspace Squatting
- Bad Faith and Domain Name Infringement
- Some Complaints From India Before WIPO
- Protection of Copying In Cyberspace
- Rights of Software Copyright Owners
- Infringement of Copyright
- Linking, Hyper linking and Framing
- Penalty and Compensation For Damage
- Cyber Appellate Tribunal
- Compounding of Contraventions and Recovery of Penalty
- Appeal to High Court Under The It Act
- Offences under IT Act
- Power of the Police
- Protection of Action taken in Good Faith
- IT Act Amendments
- Indian Evidence Act
- Electronic Cheques Laws
International Cyberspace Laws
- COE’s Convention
- Other Law and Policy Agencies
Apply for Certification