Why should I take E-Commerce certification?
This certification will teach you how to create a profitable e-commerce business. It tests the candidates on various areas in E-commerce which include knowledge of various technologies, security, tools, legal and compliance issues for implementing and managing E-commerce based websites.
How will I benefit from E-Commerce certification?
Learn about sourcing, marketing & getting traffic by using SEO concepts, implementing strategies to retain customers, customer support & security. E-commerce professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in planning and implementation of E-commerce project are constantly hiring knowledgeable professionals.
E-Commerce Table of Contents
E-Commerce Professional Sample Questions
E-Commerce Professional Practice Tests
E-Commerce Interview Questions
Companies that hire E-Commerce Professional
Various public and private companies need E-commerce professional for project management, planning and implementing E-commerce projects. Companies include Tech Mahindra, Flipkart, Amazon, Akamai, Cognizant, Accenture, TCS, Deloitte etc.
E-Commerce Related Blogs
Checkout the latest online blogs on E-commerce.
Checkout the various job openings for E-Commerce Professionals, click here..
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for E-Commerce Professional Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Introduction (Hypertext, URL, Domain Name)
- Web Browser and ISP
- Upload and download files
E-mail-mail components (address, signature, attachments)
- Web based e-mail
- Digital signature
- Applications in retail and other industries
- B2B (Business to Business)
- B2C (Business to Consumer)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Strategy development process
- Cost Matrix, SLA and ROI
- Planning and milestones
- Hosting, Software and Hardware Requirements
- Web design tools
- Design principles
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Technical terms (VPN, SSL, digital certificate, firewall)
- Security tools for authentication and authorization
- Client-server and message security
- Database and web server security
- Session Hijacking
- Website Auditing
Electronic Payment Systems
- E-Payment process and types
- Payment Gateway
- Internet Banking
- Secure Electronic Transaction (SET)
- Need and Testing tools
- Unit and integration testing
- Performance and accessibility testing
- Search engine optimization (SEO) concepts
- On-site and off-site optimizations
Regulations and compliance
- Legal issues
- Cyber laws and IT Act
- Mobile Commerce
- App Stores
- Understanding the basic technical terminologies of web as hypertext, URL, etc.
- Illustrating concepts of web browser and the role of Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Explaining the steps for upload and download of files both by HTTP and FTP.
- Describing the various components of e-mail as address, signature, attachments, etc.
- Detailing the usage of web based e-mail and the concepts of digital signature
- Understanding the concepts and evolution of e-commerce
- Explaining the application of e-commerce technology in retail and other industries
- Describing concepts and types of B2B (Business to Business) e-commerce model
- Illustrating challenges and basics of B2C (Business to Consumer) e-commerce model
- Understanding the application of e-procurement
- Explaining the features and data standards for EDI
- Computing the feasibility for EDI implementation
- Understanding Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and integration with EDI
- Describing the application of XML in EDI
- Detailing the strategy development process for e-commerce projects
- Understanding e-commerce project economics by cost Matrix, SLA and ROI
- Describing planning and milestones insertion for implementing e-commerce project
- Illustrating the website hosting, software and hardware needs for implementing an e-commerce project
- Describing the basics of HTML and web design tools for web page development
- Explaining the design principles to follow as usability and ease of use
- Describing the CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) for stylizing the web site
- Understanding the concept of CMS (Content Management Systems) for content management
- Describing the technical terminologies for web security as VPN, SSL, digital certificate, firewall, IPS, IDS, etc.
- Enlisting various security tools for authentication and authorization for website
- Explaining the concept and technique for client-server and message security as encryption, security protocols for client-server environment
- Illustrating techniques for securing the database and web server against attacks
- Detailing the concept of session hijacking and the need for website auditing
Electronic Payment Systems
- Understanding the various types of e-payment and it’s process flow.
- Explaining the working and advantages of payment gateway
- Describing concepts of internet banking and inter-banking system as NEFT, RTGS
- Illustrating the Secure Electronic Transaction (SET) for credit card transaction
- Detailing the need for website testing and various testing tools
- Describing the process of unit and integration testing for website testing
- Explaining the need and techniques of performance and accessibility testing
- Understanding the basics of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Illustrating the various on-site and off-site optimizations techniques
Regulations and compliance
- Describing the legal issues for e-commerce website including cyber laws and IT Act
- Explaining the importance of privacy and techniques to manage it
- Understanding the new emerging technologies affecting the e-commerce landscape as mobile commerce, app stores and HTML5