In this online course, you’ll learn all the fundamentals about modules, directives, components, data binding, routing, HTTP access, and providing full CRUD operations.
Then you’ll learn how to route dynamically, how to retrieve data from a route, and how to protect your routes with guards. Finally, you'll see how to use material components and animations to manage transitions to give the user a wow experience.
Why should one take Angular 7 Certification?
The certification is suitable for web developers, programmers and graduates wanting to excel in web application development areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working in web development and using angular and would like to take certification for further career progression in web application development.
Earning Vskills Angular 7 Developer Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Angular 7 Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or software development departments of various companies, students who want to learn angular 7 and implement the same in their web development journey.
Companies that hire Vskills Certified Angular 7 Developer
Angular 7 Developer Table of Contents
Angular 7 Developer Interview Questions
Apply for Angular 7 Developer Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
DIVING INTO ANGULAR 7
- The Course overview
- What is Angular?
- New Angular 7 Features
- Set Up Your First App with the CLI
- Style Your App Using Angular Material
- Get the Most out of This Course
CREATING YOUR FIRST AND SECOND COMPONENTS
- How to Create a Component
- Display your Data with Directives
- Conditionally Styling Elements
- Data Binding with Forms - Part 1
- Data Binding with Forms - Part 2
- Data Binding with Forms - Part 3
- Passing Data Between Components - Part 1
- Passing Data Between Components - Part 2
- Passing Data Between Components - Part 3
CREATING YOUR FIRST SERVICE
- Learn How Services Work and Create Your First Service
- Moving Your Data to the Service and Injecting It
- Understanding Observables and How to Mock them
- ADD and UPDATE Assignments with Your Service
- DELETE Assignments with Your Service
- Injecting Services into Other Services
ADDING ROUTES TO YOUR APP
- How Routes Work in Angular
- Initializing Your routes
- Navigating to Pages Dynamically
- Sending and Receiving Queries Through Routes - Part 1
- Sending Queries Through Routes - Part 2
- Protecting Routes - Part 1
- Protecting Routes - Part 2
MAKING HTTP CALLS TO APIS
- Setting Up Your Database and Using the API
- How the HttpClient Works in Angular
- Sending GET Requests
- Sending POST & PUT Requests
- Sending DELETE Requests
- RxJS Operators
- Error Handling and Http Headers
STYLING YOUR APPLICATION WITH ANGULAR MATERIAL AND ANIMATIONS
- Material Cards - Part 1
- Material Cards - Part 2
- Tabs in Material
- Create a Stepper
- Give Feedback with Snackbars
- NEW FEATURES IN ANGULAR 7
- Virtual Scrolling
- Drag and Drop- Part 1
- Drag and Drop- Part 2
- Other New Features
- Course Wrap-Up