Why should I take this certification?
Quality plays a key role in gaining the reputation that can give any organization a competitive edge and helps in building a reputation. Consistently delivering high-quality services/products to customers reward your company greatly. This course will teach you the basic principles and applications of implementing and managing service quality. You'll learn to develop & implement service quality strategies to achieve excellence and meet customer's needs. This certification will cover various areas in service quality basics, total quality management, ROQ analysis, quality management and tools, quality assessment and measurement.
In this course, you will study & learn
- Service Quality Basics
- Total Quality Management
- Service Quality
- Quality management
- Quality Management Tools
- Quality Standards Assessment & Measurement
- Customer Relationship Measurement
- Service Excellence
- Quality Awards
- And some case studies
How will I benefit from this certification?
Vskills Certified Services Quality Manager will find employment in companies specialized in quality & customer services. Various public and private companies also need service quality managers for their quality and services departments.
Service Quality Manager Table of Contents
Service Quality Manager Tutorial
Service Quality Manager Sample Questions
Service Quality Manager Mock Test
Service Quality Manager Interview Questions
Companies that hire Service Quality Managers
Vskills Certified Sevices Quality Manager are employed in Top MNC's and organizations like ING Vyasa Bank, IBM India, HDFC Bank, Airtel, Franklin Templeton, Fortis Healthcare.
Service Quality Manager Blogs
Update your skills on service quality with our latest online blogs.
Service Quality Manager Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for Service Quality Manager, click here..
Service Quality Manager Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Service Quality Manager Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Service Quality Basics
- What is Service
- Service vs Goods
- Service Characteristics
- Service Sector Growth
- Service Quality
- Service Quality Elements
- Service Quality Types
- Service Quality Determinants
- Service Life Cycle
- Service Economy
- The Customer
Total Quality Management
- TQM and Quality
- Customers and Suppliers
- The Quality Gurus
- Defining Service Quality
- Service and Product Quality
- Dimensions and Attributes of Service Quality
- Service-Profit Chain
- Service Guarantees
- ROQ Analysis Consists of Five Steps
- History of Quality Movement
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality Concepts
- Customer Expectations
Quality Management Tools
- Base Lining
- Six Sigma
- Cause-and-Effect Diagram
- CPM/PERT Chart
- Control Charts
Assessment and Measurement
- Service Quality Assessment
- Measuring the Service Quality
- Service Quality & Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Metrics
- Service Loyalty
- Service Quality Models
Customer Relationship Management
- The Concept of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Why is CRM Important?
- Implementing CRM: An Overview
- eCRM – What’s Different?
- Understanding the Power of CRM
- Benefits and Pitfalls
Lifetime Value and Customer Profitability Analysis
- Lifetime Value
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- What is Service Excellence?
- Employee Empowerment
- Global Best Practices In Service Excellence
The Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award
- What are the Criteria?
- The Ritz-Carlton Leadership System
- The Baldrige Award and Ritz Carlton: A Case Study
- Human Resource Focus
- Quality Selection Process - QSP
- Process Management
- Business Results
European Foundation For Quality Anagement
- The Fundamental Concepts of Excellence Results Orientation
- Leadership and Constancy of Purpose
- Management by Processes and Facts
- People Development and Involvement
- Continuous Learning, Innovation and Improvement
- Partnership Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Model Criteria
- Catering Company
- Grocery Store