This integrated certificate course in retail management, concentrates on the Retail sector's emerging and the most prevalent trends. The Retail world's most crucial aspects like Category Management, Retail Buying, Store Operations, Customer Marketing and Retail Strategies have been rightly explored. This may help individuals embark on a career in one of the many roles in the Retail industry.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Retail Management Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in retail departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Retail Management Table of Contents
Retail Management Tutorial
Retail Management Sample Questions
Retail Management Practice Test
Retail Management Interview Questions
Companies that hire Retail Management Professionals
Retail Management Professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in retail operations and retailing are constantly hiring skilled Retail Management Professionals. Various public and private companies also need Retail Management Professionals for their retail department.
Apply for Retail Management Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Defining The Retail Supply Chain
- More Than Stores
- Defining The Terms: Supply Chain And Supply Chain Management
- The Importance Of Customer Segments
- Adding Value Along The Chain
- Types Of Retail Supply Chain Businesses
- Supply Chain Component Data
A Changing World: Moving Toward Comparative Advantages
- Basics in Comparative Advantage
- Concept Of Distance
Drivers Of Retail Supply Chain Change
- Drivers Are Important
- Innovation Driver
- Extended Product Design
- Flexibility Imperative-The Ultimate Capability
Paths To The Customer
- Meeting Market Needs – Dimensions
- Procter & Gamble Case Study
- Role Of Specifications
- Nature Of Demand
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Tool
Product Types – Value To The Customer
- The Product Life Cycle
- Innovative And Functional Products
- Market Mediation Costs
- Customer Value and Product Types - Summary
Retail Supply Chain Management - Skills Required
- Five Tasks For SCM Excellence
- Assessing Retail SCM Skills
The Demand-Driven Supply Chain
- Vision for The Demand-Driven Supply Chain
- The Path From Forecast-Driven To Demand-Driven Supply Chain
- Demand-Driven Tools And Techniques
- Sponsoring The Demand-Driven Supply Chain
Product Tracking Along Retail Supply Chains
- Low Tech Retailing
- Beyond Basic Bar Codes
- Radio Frequency Identification
- Tracking In Transit
- The Future Of Product Tracking
Understanding Supply Chain Costs
- Barriers To Cost Visibility
- Goal: Activity-Based Costing By Product
- The Starting Point (i-a)
- Department Costs With Capital Recovery (ii-b)
- Multicompany Process Cost (iii-c)
- Activity-Based Costs By Product (iv-d)
- Understanding costs—summary
- Genco Case Study—The Rise Of The Return Loop
- Types of Returns
- Opportunities In Returns