Product management is an organizational lifecycle function within a company dealing with the planning, forecasting, and production, or marketing of a product or products at all stages of the product lifecycle. Similarly, product lifecycle management integrates people, data, processes and business systems.
Why should one take Product Management Professional Certification?
This course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Product Management Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Product Management Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in product management departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Apply for Product Management Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Product Management Basics
- What is a Product
- The Product Life Cycle
- What is Product Management?
- Stages of Product Management
- Product Manager Role
- Product Manager Skills
Product Strategy - Market Analysis
- Marketing Research
- Market Segmentation
- Market Targeting
- Market Positioning
- Defining Product Strategy
- Kano Model Analysis
- What is Competitor Analysis?
- Environmental Analysis
- Pestle Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- The BCG Matrix
Product Definition - User Requirements Research
- Factors influencing consumer behaviour
- Major Psychological Processes
- Consumer Buying Decision Process
- Organisational Buying
- Customer Data Collection and Analysis
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- User Requirements
- Conducting User Interviews
- User or Focus Groups
- Decision Making for Product Definition
- Specifying the Product Definition
Product Design - User-Centered Design
- What is User- Centered Design or UCD
- UCD Characteristics
- UCD Principles
- User-Centered Design Process
- User-Centered Design and Agile
- ISO 9241 Human-Centred Design Principles
Product Design - Prototyping
- What is a wireframe?
- What is a prototype?
- What is a mockup?
- Prototype Categories
- Prototype vs. a final product
- Why to Prototype
- Prototyping Components and Techniques
- User Personas
- User stories
- Product Requirements Document or PRD
- Performing Affinity Mapping
- Creating Storyboards
Product Testing - Usability Testing
- Usability Testing Basics
- Usability Testing Types
- Planning a Usability Test
- Usability Testing Methods
- Pilot Usability Test and Moderation
- Conducting Usability Test
- Best Practices for Usability Testing
- Heuristic Evaluation
Minimum Viable Product
- Minimum Viable Product Basics
- Purpose of MVP
- MVP Elements
- MVP Benefits
- Developing Minimum Viable Product
- Validating Minimum Viable Product
- Product / Market Fit
- Product Marketing Basics
- Need for Product Marketing
- How to Market a Product
- Product Marketing Strategy
- Pricing Concepts
- User Engagement
- Growth Hacking
- A/B Testing
- Segmentation and Funnel Analysis
- Multivariate Testing
- Google Analytics
- Cohort Analysis
- Web Analytics
- Product & Engagement Analytics