Sexual harassment is any form of unwelcome sexual behavior that’s offensive, humiliating or intimidating.
The most effective way to create a workplace free from sexual harassment is to make aware all employees of it and legal implications so as to identify warning signs and follow proper protocols.
The certification is based on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act, 2013.
Why should one take this certification?
Increased participation of women in work environments have stressed for safe and secure work places. Globally companies need to comply with sexual harassment prevention related regulations.
The course is Designed to fulfill an employee’s training requirement for sexual harassment education, The certification course focuses on building awareness of the various forms of sexual harassment, how these behaviors can be perceived as unwelcome and unlawful behavior, and what employees can do to prevent sexually suggestive behavior in the workplace.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Supervisors, managers, executives and senior management should undergo the awareness course, to identify, respond, report and prevent sexual harassment practice at a workplace.
Table of Contents
Apply for POSH or Prevention of Sexual Harassment Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed with online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Introduction to Sexual Harassment
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Evolving Phenomenon of Sexual Harassment and it’s Forms
- Types of Harassers
- Causes of Sexual Harassment
- Impact of Sexual Harassment
- Principles for Sexual Harassment Determination
- Vishaka Guidelines and the Law
Legal Framework in India
- The Constitution of India
- The Indian Penal Code
- The Indian Evidence Act
- The Contract Law
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act, 2013
PoSH Act 2013 Introduction
- Act Enactment and Functioning
- Features of the Act
- Basics of the Act
- Definitions and Terminologies
- Preventive Measures of Sexual Harassment
- Forms of Workplace Sexual Harassment
- Criticism of the Act
Prevention and Prohibition in PoSH Act 2013
- Strategies for Prevention
- Who is responsible for prevention?
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Local Complaints Committee(LCC)
- Duties of the Employer
- Duties and Powers of District Officer
- Other Responsibilities
- Penalty for Non-compliance of the Act
Redressal of Sexual Harrasment in PoSH Act 2013
- Complaint Mechanism Legal Provisions
- Complaints Registration Process
- Responsibilities for Complaint Redressal
- Inquiry Process
Process of Monitoring PoSH Act 2013
- Monitoring Sexual Harassment
- Steps to Prevent Sexual Harassment
- Annual Report Filing
- Submission of Reports
Anti-Sexual Harassment Policy
- Main Elements of the Policy
- Legal Requirements
- Policy Formation
- Policy Drafting Guidelines
- Policy Checklist
- Policy Implementation Steps
- Policy Implementation Challenges
- Publicizing the Policy
- Policy Adherence
- Auditing Anti-sexual harassment policy
- Upgrading Anti-Harassment Policy
Communication and Training of Employees
- Communicating Right Policy
- Implementing a Sensitization Program
- Conducting Workshops
- Best Practices
- Sexual Harassment Around the Globe
- Sample Audit Report
- Sample PoSH Policy
- Sexual Harassment Court Cases