The balanced scorecard is a strategy performance management tool – a semi-standard structured report, that can be used by managers to keep track of the execution of activities by the staff within their control and to monitor the consequences arising from these actions.
Why should one take Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification?
This course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in management or analysis departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Apply for Scala Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Business Definition
- Dimensions of Business
- The Product / Service Concept
Introduction to Business Strategy
- Definition of Strategy
- Origins of Strategy Management
- Is Strategy static in nature or dynamic?
Difference Between Policy, Strategy And Tactic
- Features of Strategy
- Strategy and Tactics
- Distinction between Strategy and Tactics
- Organizational Mission and Objectives
- Implementation of Strategy
- Policy and Strategy: A Comparison
Strategic Decision Making
- What is Decision Making
- Decision Making Process
- Decision Making Strategies
- What is Strategic Decision Making
- Strategic Decision Making Models
Introduction to Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
- What and Why of Performance
- Performance Management
- What is Balance Scorecard or BSc
- Balance Scorecard Application
- Balance Scorecard Evolution
- Balance Scorecard Perspectives
- Balance Scorecard Components
- What is Strategy
- Strategic Management Processes
- Environmental Analysis
- Pestle Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
Strategizing Balanced Scorecard
- Strategic Vision Development
- Strategic Value Development
- Strategy Map
- Financial Perspective
- Customer Perspective
- Internal Perspective
- Learning and Growth
- Making Organization Ready
Developing Balance Scorecard
- Introduction to Strategy Implementation
- Building Metrics
- Lead and Lag Indicators
- Understanding Initiatives
- Process Mapping
Balance Scorecard Implementation
- Implementation Models
- Case Study
- What is Balance Scorecard Cascading?
- Key Success Factors