Your shopping cart is empty!
Vskills certification for Six Sigma - Green Belt Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for deploying, managing and maintaining quality systems. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in lean and six sigma principles, DMEA, QFD, collecting and summarizing data, statistical analysis and process control.
Why should I take this certification?
This certification is specially designed to prepare you for a career in Quality Control.
Learn & Study
Earning Vskills Six Sigma - Green Belt Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
A Green Belt in Six Sigma possesses basic understanding of business concept and statistical analysis. He understands Six Sigma tools and applies them to solve quality problems after analyzing them. Green Belts are highly valuable to a company for their functional knowledge and expertise in improving the processes.
The responsibilities of a Green Belt include leading a project and participating in team building exercises. They also provide assistance is collecting data for projects of Black Belt team leaders.
Six Sigma - Green Belt Professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in quality assessments, training and audits are constantly hiring skilled Six Sigma - Green Belt professionals. Various public and private companies also need Six Sigma - Green Belt professionals for their in-house quality departments.
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
1. Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
2. Lean Principles and Six Sigma Projects
3. Design for Six Sigma and FMEA
4. Six Sigma - Project Identification
5. Voice of the Customer in Six Sigma
6. Six Sigma and Project Management
7. Six Sigma Management and Planning Tools
8. Six Sigma Performance Metrics
9. Project Team Dynamics and Performance
10. Process Analysis and Documentation
11. Probability and Statistical Distribution
12. Data Classification, Sampling and Collection
13. Statistical and Graphical Presentation
14. Measurement System Analysis
15. Performance and Process Capability Measurement
16. Six Sigma - Hypothesis Tests for Variances and Proportions
17. Six Sigma - Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means
18. Six Sigma - Multi-vari Studies, Correlation, and Linear Regression
19. Six Sigma - Root Cause Analysis and Waste Elimination
20. Design of Experiments
21. Six Sigma - Cycle Time Reduction and Kaizen Blitz
22. Six Sigma - Control Charts
23. Six Sigma - Lean Tools for Process Control
24. Six Sigma - Statistical Process Control and Control Plans
44 reviews Write a review
44 reviews / Write a review
Tags: Six Sigma Certification,
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification,
Green Belt Certification,
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification In India,
Six Sigma Green Belt,
Total Quality Management,