- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
- Introduction to Welding
- Types of Welding Processes
- Safety in Welding
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
Welding Joints and Positions
- Types of Welded Joints
- Horizontal, Vertical, and Overhead Welding
- Welding in Different Positions
Quality Control and Inspection
- Visual Inspection of Welds
- Weld Defects and Remedies
- Weld Testing Methods
Safety in Welding
- Welding Safety Gear
- Hazard Awareness
- Proper Ventilation and Fume Extraction