Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
Why should one take this certification?
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Chemical Plant Lab Attendant
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Apply for Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Prepare solution of a given strength
- MELTING POINT OF ICE
- BOILING POINT OF WATER
- Weighing of the sample
- Preparation of Solution
- Efficient Conditions for precipitation are
- Types of precipitation
- Method of washing
- Drying and ignition of precipitates in filter crucible
- Rayleigh’s Equation
- Single stage extraction
- Estimation of concentration of solutions
- Two stage extraction
Health hazards and first aid
- HEALTH HAZARDS
- Type of industrial Disease and Occupational Hazards
- Prevention methods
- Eye protection-prevention of eye Injury
- Skin Care
- Causes of occupational skin Troubles in Industry Employed person
- First AID
- First-aid measures for chemical poisoning
- Universal Anti Doses
- If poison Contacts skin or eyes
- Personal Proective Equipments(PPE)
- Helmets and Protective Hats
- Respiratory masks
FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENTS
- Fire Classlfication
- Fire Extinguisher
- Types of Extinguishing Agents Dry Chemical
- Clean Agents
- Class D
- Fire Extinguisher signs
- Placement of fire Extinguisher signs
- Photo –Luminescent fire Extinguisher signs
- Smoke detector/Smoke Alarm
- Flame detector
- Heat detector