DevOps is software development practices to decrease the systems-development life cycle while delivering features, fixes, and updates frequently in close alignment with business objectives.
DevOps Testing focuses on testing in DevOps paradigm.
Why should one take DevOps Testing Professional Certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills DevOps Testing Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking DevOps Testing Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in software testing or application development departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Apply for DevOps Testing Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Software Testing Basics
- Functional vs. Non-Functional testing
- Defects and Failures
- Finding Faults Early
- Input Combinations and Preconditions
- Static vs. Dynamic Testing
- Software Verification and Validation
- The Software Testing Team
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Testing Methods - The box approach
- What Is Devops?
- Excel at Devops
- New Devops Roles
- Traditional and Modern Release Management
- Devops and Microservices
- CI Basics
- Software Development Methodology
- Testing Types
- CI Servers
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Monitoring
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Deployment
DevOps Testing Basics
- What is DevOps Testing
- Continuous Processes and DevOps Testing
- DevOps Testing Lifecycle
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Testing Guidelines
- DevOps Testing Types
- DevOps Testing Metrics
DevOps Test Design
- Test Design
- DevOps Testing Challenges
- DevOps Testing Requirements Gathering
- DevOps Testing Requirement Gathering Process
DevOps Test Execution
- Implementing DevOps Testing
- DevOps Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Testing Artifacts
- DevOps Testing and Defects
DevOps Testing Tools