Accessibility testing is a subset of usability testing where the users under consideration have disabilities that affect how they use the web.
Accessibility testing is more formalized and tests compliance to various web accessibility standards.
Why should one take Accessibility Testing Professional Certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Accessibility Testing Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Accessibility Testing Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in software testing or application development departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Accessibility Testing Interview Questions
Apply for Accessibility Testing Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Software Testing Basics
- Functional vs. Non-Functional testing
- Defects and Failures
- Finding Faults Early
- Input Combinations and Preconditions
- Static vs. Dynamic Testing
- Software Verification and Validation
- The Software Testing Team
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Testing Methods - The box approach
Accessibility Testing Basics
- What is Accessibility
- What is Web Accessibility?
- Which Disability to Support?
- Measuring Web Accessibility
- Website Accessibility Audits
- What is Accessibility Testing
- Why to do Accessibility Testing?
- Accessibility Testing Types
Accessibility Test Design
- Test Design
- Accessibility Testing Challenges
- Overcoming Accessibility Testing Challenges
- Accessibility Testing Requirements Gathering
- Understanding Requirements
- Accessibility Testing High Level Design
- Accessibility Testing Low level Design
- Who should test?
- Expert Testing
- User Testing
- WCAG Accessibility Principles and Guidelines
Accessibility Test Execution
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Accessibility Test Development
- Testing Vision Disability
- Manual Testing
- Automated Accessibility Testing
- Testing for WCAG
- Accessibility Testing Defects
- Defects Reporting
- Interpreting the Results
- Communicating the Results
Accessibility Testing Tools
- WAVE Web Accessibility Tool
- Accessibility Valet
- Google LightHouse
- Accessibility Testing on Android
- Accessibility Testing on iOS