1. What can static analysis NOT find?
A. the use of a variable before it has been defined
B. unreachable (“dead”) code
C. memory leaks
D. array bound violations
2. Which of the following is not a static testing technique?
A. Error guessing
C. Data flow analysis
3. Which, in general, is the least required skill of a good tester?
A. Being diplomatic
B. Able to write software
C. Having good attention to detail
D. Able to be relied on
4. Which of the following would NOT normally form part of a test plan?
A. Features to be tested
B. Incident reports
5. When should testing be stopped?
A. when all the planned tests have been run
B. when time has run out
C. when all faults have been fixed correctly
D. it depends on the risks for the system being tested
Answers: 1-C, 2-A, 3-B, 4-B, 5-D
Apply for Certification