Vskills certification for Certified Librarian assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for library management and maintenance. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in principles of management, maintenance, marketing, promotion, library preservation, human resources, finance, budgeting and automation.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Certified Librarian Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in libraries of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Librarian Table of Contents
Librarian Sample Questions
Librarian Mock Test
Librarian Interview Questions
Apply for Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Principles of Library Management
- Management Principles and Library Management
- Common Principles of Management
- Library Organizational Structure
- Management Information System
- Physical Planning of Library
Strategic Library Management
- Strategic Management
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- The Strategic Planning Cycle
- Responsible for Strategic Management
Marketing and Promotion
- Core Marketing Concepts
- Control the Marketing Mix
- Manage the Marketing Effort
- Contents of the Marketing Plan
- Market Research
- Marketing the Library
Information Resources Development
- Technical Processing
- Acquisition of Periodicals and Serials
- Acquisition Procedures: Books and Non-Book Material
- Different Types of Selection Tools and Their Importance
- Types of Information Resources, Selection Principles Including Communication Media
Use and Maintenance of the Library
- Circulation Work
- Maintenance, Shelving and Stock Verification, etc
- Elements of Binding and Preservation
- Branches of Preservation
- Legal Issues
Human Resources Development
- Human Resource Development: Concept and Contours
- Personnel Planning
- Participative Management and Total Quality Management (TQM)
Library Finance and Budget
- Library Finance
- Sources of Funds
- Financial Estimation
- Library Expenditure
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Automation History
- India and Library Automation
- Steps in Library Automation
- Housekeeping Operations
- Automated Library Services
- Library Network
- Barcode and ISBN
- Integrated Library System
- New Technologies