The ever changing business environment with cut-throat competition requires leaders to have specific competencies to be an effective leader. Leaders should have personal skills like critical thinking, emotional intelligence, communication skills and knowledge of human behavior, to better lead teams and organization.
Why should one take this certification?
The course on Personal Competencies for Leadership Skills, provides insight to individual to improve and develop personal skills for becoming an effective leader. The certification also validates and recognizes personal competencies of the candidate, under the assessment and certificate program.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
The program is apt for team leaders, middle-level managers and senior managers to progress and cultivate their personal skills for effective leadership.
Personal Competencies for Leadership Table of Contents
Personal Competencies for Leadership Sample Questions
Personal Competencies for Leadership Practice Test
Apply for Personal Competencies for Leadership Skills
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Leadership Principles and Types
- What is Leadership
- Leadership Style
- Leadership Theories
- Recent Development in Leadership Theory
- Leadership Competencies
- Wakeful Leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Ethical Leadership
- Servant Leadership
- Vigilant Leadership
- Digital Leadership
Understanding Human Behaviour
- Integrated Human Behaviour Model
- Factors Influencing Human Behaviour
- Self Concept and Self Esteem
- Managing Stress with Internal Dialogue
- Critical Thinking
- Systems Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Existential Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence
- EQ Domains
- Social Skills
- Improving Perception Competencies
- Using Self-management and Social Skills
- Emotional Maturity
- Emotional Resilience
- Process of Communication
- Elements of Communication
- Effective Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Steps to be an Effective Communicator
- Why Leaders Need to Communicate
Leadership Development Plan
- Assessing Yourself and Your Environment
- Setting Development Goals, Objectives, and Actions
- Evaluating Personal Leadership Development Plans