Why should I take this certification?
Competition law is the policy to prevent & punish anti-competitive business practices in the market. Competition law covers various areas in Company Law Basics, Share Issue, Transfer of Shares, Share Warrant, Winding Up, The Competition Act, Abuse of Dominant Position, Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act and Competition Commission of India.
Only hard copy - study material is provided.
How will I benefit from this certification?
Competition Law Analysts are in great demand. Companies specializing in consulting or legal services constantly hire skilled Competition Law Analysts. Various public and private companies also need Competition Law Analysts for their legal or company affairs departments.
Companies that hire Competition Law
Vskills Certified Competition Law Candidates will find employment in Top MNC's and organizations Ernst Young, Adecco India, GE India, Punj Lloyd, TTK Prestige.
Competition Law Table of Contents
Competition Law Tutorial
Competition Law Sample Questions
Competition Law Mock Test
Competition Law Interview Questions
Apply for Competition Law Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- The Basic Principles of Company Law
- Lifting the Corporation Veil
- Concept of Share and Capital
- Formation of a Company
- Promoters, Pre-Incorporation Contracts provisional Contracts
- Doctrine of Ultra Vires and Doctrine of Indoor Management
- Kinds of Companies
- Prospectus and Deposits
- Allotment, Issues of shares at Premium Issue of Shares at a Discount, Rights Issue
- Membership, Nomination, Transfer of Shares and Share Warrant
- Meeting – Board and General
- Inter-corporate Loans and Investments
- Oppression and Mismanagement
- Compromise And Arrangement
- Accounts, Auditors and Dividend
- Winding Up
- Revival and Rehabilitation of Sick Industrial
- Producer Companies
The Competition Act
- Aims, Objects and Definitions
- Anti Competitive Agreements
- Abuse of Dominant Position
- Regulation of Combinations
- Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act
- The Securities (Contract) Regulation Act
- Subject Index
Apply for Certification