Exploratory testing is an approach to software testing that is concisely described as simultaneous learning, test design and test execution.
Why should one take Exploratory Testing Professional Certification?
This course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Exploratory Testing Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Exploratory Testing Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in software testing or application development departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Exploratory Testing Interview Questions
Apply for Exploratory Testing Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Software Testing Basics
- Functional vs. Non-Functional testing
- Defects and Failures
- Finding Faults Early
- Input Combinations and Preconditions
- Static vs. Dynamic Testing
- Software Verification and Validation
- The Software Testing Team
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Testing Methods - The box approach
Exploratory Testing Basics
- What is Exploratory Testing
- ET Factors
- Types of Exploratory Testing
- Exploratory Automated Testing (EAT)
- Agile Exploratory Testing
- Session Based Exploratory Testing
- Pair Based Exploratory Testing
- Risk-based Exploratory Testing
- ET Best Practices
Exploratory Testing Design
- Test Design
- Design Activities
- Designing Test Scenarios
- Scenario Testing
- Scenario Tests
- Exploratory Testing Challenges
- Exploratory Testing Requirements Gathering
- Exploratory Testing Requirement Gathering Process
Exploratory Testing Execution
- Execution Activities
- Implementing Exploratory Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Testing Artifacts
- Defects and Testing Maturity Model
- How to do exploratory testing?
- Test Charters and Tours
- Observe Details
- Exploratory Testing Techniques to Use
- Exploratory Test Lifecycle
- Exploratory Testing Best Practices
Exploratory Testing Tools
- Xray Exploratory App (XEA)
- Rapid Reporter
- Azure Test Plans
Exploratory Testing Advanced Topics
- Agile Basics
- Exploratory Testing in Agile
- Automated Exploratory Testing