Vskills certification for MongoDB server administrator assesses the candidate for MongoDB. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in MongoDB which includes knowledge of installing, administering and developing applications utilizing the MongoDB database.
Why should one take this certification?
This certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills MongoDB Server Administrator Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
For employers, the certification provides skill verification tools that not only help assess a person's skills in MongoDB database but also the ability to quickly complete on-the-job tasks across multiple programs.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in various software and IT infrastructure companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
MongoDB Server Administrator Table of Contents
MongoDB Server Administrator Course Outline
MongoDB Server Administrator Sample Questions
MongoDB Server Administrator Tutorial
MongoDB Server Administrator Mock Test
Companies that hire Mongo DB Professional
Mongo DB Professional as a career option is picking pace at a very fast pace. Mongo DB Professionals are offered jobs in various software companies and it also enables candidate to develop applications on freelance basis and for Android Apps store.
Apply for MongoDB Server Administrator Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- MongoDB evolution
- Need for document-oriented databases
- Documents, collections and shell
- Various data types in MongoDB
- Pre-requisites for installation
- Installation steps of MongoDB
- Documents management (create, delete and update)
- Data querying and indexing
- Using map-reduce and aggregation
- DBRef, db.eval, GridFS and capped collections
- MongoDB instance execute and halt
- Admin interface and serverStatus
- Implementing security
- Backup, replication and repair of MongoDB
- Autosharding and shard keys
- Configuration and administration
- Explaining the evolution of MongoDB
- Illustrating the need for document-oriented databases
- Describing documents, collections and shell in MongoDB
- Detailing the various data types of MongoDB
- Illustrating the requirements for installation
- Describing the installation of MongoDB
- Describing the creation, deletion and update of documents
- Illustrating the techniques for data querying and indexing
- Detailing the usage of mapreduce and aggregation
- Explaining the utility of DBRef, db.eval, GridFS and capped collections in MongoDB
- Explaining the execution and halting of MongoDB’s instance
- Describing the usage of admin interface and serverStatus
- Illustrating the techniques for implementing security
- Detailing data backup, replication and repair in MongoDB
- Detailing the process of autosharding and concept of shard keys
- Describing configuration and administration of sharding in MongoDB