Why should I take this certification?
PL/SQL is Procedural Language extension of SQL. A PL/SQL program can have both SQL & procedural statements. In the PL/SQL program the SQL statements are used to access sets of data stored in a database, while the procedural statements are used to process individual piece of data & control the program flow.
This certification will teach you programming in Oracle PL/SQL.
How will I benefit from this certification?
Mastering PL/SQL gives you a very lucrative skill. Oracle and SQL It is the only language used to build business logic within an oracle database. Jobs in PL/SQL are many and highly paid. Knowing PL/SQL could double your income if you are already an SQL developer.
Companies that hire PL/SQL Developers
HCL, Tech Mahindra, Sify Ltd., TCS, Cognizant
Companies that hire PL/SQL Developer
PL/SQL Developer professionals are in great demand and companies in India looking for oracle database application development are hiring them.
Apply for PL/SQL Developer Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Relational database, oracle and PL/SQL
- PL/SQL need and benefits
- Hardware and software pre-requisites
- Oracle environment configure and test
PL/SQL programming constructs
- Lexical elements and basic data types
- Constants, variables, operators and expressions
- Conditional and loop construct
- Overloading and recursion
- Procedure and functions
- Packages, INSTEAD OF and triggers
- Compilation errors
- Exception handling and custom exception
- Declaration and defining
- Implicit cursors
- Cursor variables, using PL/SQL functions, record updates and shortcuts
- Packaging and placement of code and triggers in database
- Code placement in application server
- Naming standard basics, need and norms
- Clob, blob and bfile
- Custom data types
- Varray and bulk collect
- Commit and rollback
- Autonomous transactions
- Understanding basics and terminologies of relational database, oracle and PL/SQL
- Explaining the usage of PL/SQL in oracle DBMS
- Describing the need and benefits of PL/SQL for triggers and server-side code
- Detailing the hardware and software requirements for Oracle and PL/SQL
- Describing the steps for configuring and testing oracle environment and connectivity
PL/SQL programming constructs
- Illustrating the various lexical elements and basic data types in PL/SQL
- Describing the concepts of constants, variables, operators and expressions
- Explaining the various conditional and loop constructs offered by PL/SQL
- Understanding the usage of overloading and recursion
- Detailing concepts of procedure, functions, packages, instead of and triggers
- Explaining techniques for handling compilation errors and exception with adding custom exception
- Describing the steps for declaration and definition of cursors
- Detailing usage of implicit cursors
- Understanding the usage of cursor variables, PL/SQL functions, record updates and Shortcuts in PL/SQL
- Explaining the steps for packaging and placement of code and triggers in database
- Illustrating the process, advantages and disadvantages of code placement in application server
- Detailing the basics of naming standard, it’s need and norms to follow
- Understanding usage of clob, blob and bfile data types
- Detailing the implementation of custom data types
- Explaining varray and bulk collect for bulk data operations
- Describing the concepts and usage of commit and rollback of transactions in PL/SQL
- Explaining the autonomous transactions