- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Content writing is an art and the person who excel at this art is successful in all online businesses. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in content writing which include basic knowledge of annotations, language grammar and style, nuances and techniques of writing. Whether you are a blogger or designer or a digital marketer, good content writing can always leverage your career.
Content Writing professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in content writing and website development are constantly hiring knowledgeable professionals. Various public and private companies also need content writing professional for managing their communications, web presence and other content writing needs.
Vskills Certified candidates may find job opportunities in various MNC's like Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, HCL, Motherson Sumi Infotech Design Ltd., Randstad India Limited, Shiksha.com, Naukri.com
Content Writer Table of Contents
Content Writer Course Outline
Content Writer Sample Questions
Content Writer Mock Test
1. Understanding the Lines Within Guidebook for a successful career through Content Writing
2. Painting Cyber With Words The ingenious work of thoughtful minds and dexterous hands
2.1 Content Writers- In the Bigger Sense
3. A Step Ahead Make Yourself Indispensable By Diversifying
3.1 Important Annotations
4. Know Your Content When The Wordy Tide Gushes In
4.1 DIY of Becoming A Content Writer
4.2 Types of Contents Available In the Industry
4.3 Be Ready For The Question And Answer
5. Know Yourself. Am I The Chosen One?! Gift of Gab is All about Techniques Learnt
5.1 What do you need?
6. Psst! Newcomers! Some Cool Tips… Time To Know Your Trade. Welcome To The Bandwagon
6.1 Essential Models
6.2 Writing Tips
7. You are a Content Writer- Now What? Undergo a Self-Discovery Trip to Know More
7.1 Job Avenues in Industry
8.1 How a Content writer is different from a writer’s stereotype.