Blockchain is a database technology that acts as a public ledger for Bitcoin and contains every Bitcoin transaction. Bitcoin is a digital currency that allows users to transfer money over the Internet without the need for banks or credit cards.
This is the perfect guide to help you learn the basics of building decentralized applications with the Ethereum network. You will receive online access to e-learning (videos), hard copy material is not applicable to this course.
Please note that the course doesn't have hard copy book material.
Why should one take Blockchain certification?
This course will help you to learn how to create smart contracts, implement business logic using Solidity, and test your code. By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills necessary to build, test, and deploy applications in the Ethereum network.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
This course suitable for anyone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of blockchain and want to have a solid understanding of blockchain application development.
Blockchain Table of Contents
Blockchain Sample Questions
Blockchain Practice Test
Blockchain Interview Questions
Apply for Certificate in Blockchain
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
START AT THE END
- The Course Overview
- Posting an Item for Sale
- Buying an Item for Sale
- Concluding the Transaction and Releasing the Funds
- Setting Up Our Development Environment
CREATE YOUR FIRST SMART CONTRACT IN ETHEREUM
- Creating a Contract with Solidity
- Add Datatypes and Functions to a Contract
- Change Function Behaviors with Modifiers
- Emitting Events
- Create a kill() Function for Your Smart Contract
TESTING YOUR SMART CONTRACT
- Why Tests Are Necessary?
- Write Unit Tests in Solidity
- Use Ganache to Run Your Tests
- Debugging Your Smart Contract When Tests Fail
BUILD A USER INTERFACE FOR YOUR SMART CONTRACT USING REACT
- Retrieve the Data from the Smart Contract on Page Load
- Implement the Contract Purchases in the UI
- Persist the Contract State and Refresh the UI on State Change
- Configure a MetaMask Wallet for Purchases
- Instrument User Feedback and Logging for Successful Transactions and Errors
DEPLOYING YOUR SMART CONTRACT
- Deploy Your Contract Locally Using Ganache
- Deploy Your Contract to Testnet
- Deploy Your UI to AWS
- Interacting with Your Application on Testnet
- Troubleshooting Deployments